Stuck with STRIVE!

Has anyone here ever used Strive gym equipment? My gym just got all brand new equipment and I’m really kind of at a loss on an effective way to use it. There are directions on the side of every machine but after a few weeks then what, I can’t just keep on doing the same thing over and over again. Does anyone have set routines for these things?

[quote]Griffon wrote:
Has anyone here ever used Strive gym equipment? My gym just got all brand new equipment and I’m really kind of at a loss on an effective way to use it. There are directions on the side of every machine but after a few weeks then what, I can’t just keep on doing the same thing over and over again. Does anyone have set routines for these things? [/quote]

You are a beginner and should concentrate on using free weights for a while before you even think of using a machine.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Griffon wrote:
Has anyone here ever used Strive gym equipment? My gym just got all brand new equipment and I’m really kind of at a loss on an effective way to use it. There are directions on the side of every machine but after a few weeks then what, I can’t just keep on doing the same thing over and over again. Does anyone have set routines for these things?

You are a beginner and should concentrate on using free weights for a while before you even think of using a machine.[/quote]

I second this.

[quote]Kreal7 wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Griffon wrote:

You are a beginner and should concentrate on using free weights for a while before you even think of using a machine.

I second this.[/quote]

Unless your gym just trashed all the free weights. Then you should quit your gym and find one with free weights.