T Nation

Stuck In Minneapolis Airport...

Well, I was on my way to Boston to tag along with Mike Boyle, Alwyn Cosgrove, Eric Cressey, Tony Gentilcore, Keith Scott, Jason Ferruggia, and others, but now I’m stuck upstairs in the ‘quiet area’ of the Minneapolis airport.

Bad weather in Boston and I’m stuck in the Twin Cities all night.

Great.

Someone from Minnesota should come here and buy me a beer.

Or kick me in the nuts.

Either would be about the same right now. :slight_smile:

I hope to make it out tomorrow to catch the Sunday seminar, but the chances are lookin’ about 50/50 right now.

I just had to rant and bitch, and I can’t fall asleep because some old sweaty lady that was eyeing me at the bar will come take my stuff.

Keep me up!

-Nate

Can you leave the airport? You could take the light rail into downtown (Warehouse district). Last train back leaves around 1am ish.

[quote]Nate Green wrote:
Well, I was on my way to Boston to tag along with Mike Boyle, Alwyn Cosgrove, Eric Cressey, Tony Gentilcore, Keith Scott, Jason Ferruggia, and others, but now I’m stuck upstairs in the ‘quiet area’ of the Minneapolis airport.

-Nate

[/quote]

Name dropping again eh Nate??? Tsk tsk…:wink:

Just think, it could be worse. My brother and his wife had to move today in 4-5 inches of sleet and snow.

Good luck getting to the seminar.

That sucks, hit up the strip clubs in downtown mpls.

This is the heaviest frickin snow I 've ever had to shovel. It’s frozen almost solid. I’m using a metal spade because it’s mocking my snow shovel.

I’d gladly pay a kid to help me and my son shovel but it’s 0930 and their still asleep or pretending to be.

Oh well back at it. As Mrs’s Hedo says “it’s not going to shovel itself”

I’m eating at TGIFriday’s and am reminded of a George Carlin joke:

"If I had a restaraunt, do you know what I’d call it?

H S I O W

Holy Shit It’s Only Wednesday.

I think people would drink a LOT more liquor if they thought it was Wednesday all the time."

I need steak.

-Nate

[quote]hedo wrote:
This is the heaviest frickin snow I 've ever had to shovel. It’s frozen almost solid. I’m using a metal spade because it’s mocking my snow shovel.

I’d gladly pay a kid to help me and my son shovel but it’s 0930 and their still asleep or pretending to be.

Oh well back at it. As Mrs’s Hedo says “it’s not going to shovel itself”[/quote]

It broke my bent handled ergonomically correct shovel.

I had to use my old fashioned straight handled shovel. Two good hours of GPP and my back is hurting.