Stuck in a Strange Situation

[quote]Dieseldave wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
A few thoughts on all this:

Tnation does not care if you use steroids for a bodybuilding show. Plenty of guys on here do. ZRaw is a good example. He’s been fairly specific about his own usage on here. Ebomb’s another example. There are plenty more, but I mentioned these guys because they’ve got pictures of themselves all over this site.

I doubt you’re more experienced than most people on this site, because a fairly large percentage of members here have been lifting for at least a decade (myself included). You’ve obviously had a lot of success so far, your numbers are very solid, but your experience is relatively short, assuming you haven’t been lifting since you were 9 years old.

This has sort of been mentioned already, but being ‘on’ at the time of the competition should be a secondary concern to your overall health and longevity, both as it relates to bodybuilding and on a general level. ‘Holy shit, that dude is huge for 19’ is not nearly as cool as ‘Holy shit, that dude is huge for a human!’ Just a thought. If you genuinely believe extending your cycle for the sake of being ‘on’ at your show is the best thing to do for your bodybuilding career as a whole, nobody’s going to be able to convince you otherwise. Just don’t be short sighted, regrets can be tough to live with, and you’re very young.[/quote]

Ebomb’s on the juice? I thought he was natural? Is this speculation or do you have proof?[/quote]

You’re totally right, that’s my mistake. I don’t know what I was thinking, as far as I know he’s natural.

Replace Ebomb with Mr Walkway :slight_smile:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Dieseldave wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
A few thoughts on all this:

Tnation does not care if you use steroids for a bodybuilding show. Plenty of guys on here do. ZRaw is a good example. He’s been fairly specific about his own usage on here. Ebomb’s another example. There are plenty more, but I mentioned these guys because they’ve got pictures of themselves all over this site.

I doubt you’re more experienced than most people on this site, because a fairly large percentage of members here have been lifting for at least a decade (myself included). You’ve obviously had a lot of success so far, your numbers are very solid, but your experience is relatively short, assuming you haven’t been lifting since you were 9 years old.

This has sort of been mentioned already, but being ‘on’ at the time of the competition should be a secondary concern to your overall health and longevity, both as it relates to bodybuilding and on a general level. ‘Holy shit, that dude is huge for 19’ is not nearly as cool as ‘Holy shit, that dude is huge for a human!’ Just a thought. If you genuinely believe extending your cycle for the sake of being ‘on’ at your show is the best thing to do for your bodybuilding career as a whole, nobody’s going to be able to convince you otherwise. Just don’t be short sighted, regrets can be tough to live with, and you’re very young.[/quote]

Ebomb’s on the juice? I thought he was natural? Is this speculation or do you have proof?[/quote]

You’re totally right, that’s my mistake. I don’t know what I was thinking, as far as I know he’s natural.[/quote]

Can you imagine what he’d look like if he hopped on though? :slight_smile: