Stuck in a Strange Situation

Don’t bash me for my age, I’m probably more experienced in training than most of the people on here. Not saying that in a bragging manor, I’m just trying to avoid ugly comments.
19 y/o. 5’11. 235 lbs. 14/15% body fat. Bench 405. Squat 535. Dead 475(just recently started deads)

I played college football a bit. Hated it. Decided that I really only liked the lifting. My diet is written down to the macro. Have a great 6 day split and a good steady part time job while in school. I don’t need preaching on I’m too young. I’m trying to pursue in bbing, that involves risk and commitment.

I do not have a mentor in this, because I’m from a rural town. Most of the stuff I know is from research. And asking around to a few guys who have cycled. No real father figure to this

Right now, I am Week 6 into my first cycle. Have more than enough sust to make this an 18 weeker(which is idea for a first cycle. Longer the safer )

But, I am currently 18-19 weeks out from an “event”. I want to compete in this “event” before I turn 20 a few weeks after. There is nothing in between. So finding another “gathering” is out of question.

This is just a sust cycle. I take 10 mgs of nolva/ed to prevent gyno. I was on 500mgs a week for 1-4. And now I’m up to 600 mgs/week. Then I’ll be up to 700/ mgs a week after 8 weeks.

Here’s the situation
I got over excited to start my first cycle 24 weeks out. So now I a number of options.

1. Finish this cycle in 12 weeks. Do a pct. then run a cutting cycle 5/6 weeks out.
  2. Just lower the mgs and make this a 24 week cycle(a feel uncomfortable with this. Highly)
  3. Run an 18 week cycle. Run a pct and then pot back on to make a few cuts 3 weeks before.

2 key goals I have I mind. I don’t just want to win, I want to step on stage and people say, dude look at that 19 year old. But I am really just entering it to be have experience under my belt with my age group. And the other I keep in mind, I want to be “on” during this “gathering” so I can be Leaner and drier and fuller. And I can have a wonderful anabolic rebound after the "event "

I quotes lol that because I was not sure if tnation supports cycle use for these “events”
Also, I will be running sust and Winnie, possibly along with tren for the cutting. Post any cycles you have that could really be effective in 3-6 weeks

you say you want to cut out negative comments but then say things like " longer the safer " unless you are ready to possibly be in TRT for the rest of your life, revalute your goals, or at least further educate yourself.

why are you taking nolva daily through your cycle? try an A.I?

Number of cites state it doesn’t hurt. Along with a few guys I know. I look at it as an insurance policy. Why get tender chest to begin with when you can potentially avoid it by taking 10 mgs a day. I just feel comfortable with it. AI’s aren’t a huge thing in my region.
Longer the better. 12-18 weeks. Anything shorter on just test is pointless. Anything longer is excessive. First cycle should be a little longer than your rest. Allows you to see how gear acts to your body. Just what I’ve come to understand.

Regardless, I don’t think I’m in danger of having to get TRT unless I SCREW up. We kind of all sign out names in blood when we first pin ourselves.
Smoking 3 cigarettes a week isn’t as dangerous as smoking 3 packs a day. But you’re still doing it.
I’ve accepted that there is a chance I might need tct in the future. Frankly doesn’t bother me.

But, other than that, any comment you have toward the cycle/cycles above?

Your research isn’t as great as you think. First time cycle should be test only like you are doing. Running longer just suppresses your hpta for a longer period of time making recovery harder. I think 12 weeks is long enough. You should look in to arimidex or aromasin as an AI. Nolva and clomid are SERM’s. If you have researched you would know the difference. You also don’t mention how often you are injecting. Sustanon is a tricky mix and needs to be injected differently than most esters due to varying esters in the mix.

Lol I love how you think your nit in danger. Every single person who pins runs the risk of being permanently shit down. The younger you are the greater the risk of not recovering to full potential is very likely because your not even at your full potential yet. Also the longer your on the harder it is to recover end of discussion there. 2 weeks is easier 3 weeks and so on. 18 weeks is a long time to be on if you cycle. Especially considering you don’t know how your body will react to the drugs. How do you know that a 8 week cycle couldn’t cause permanent damage… You dont so what happens when you extend it to even further out say 18 weeks. Your causing that much more damage and shutting down even more.

Personally I dont know you and obviously you already know everything and anything we say will not change your mind so I could give a damn what you do. But, your ass better consider the consequences much harder because you are highly underestimating what could happen. I under stand your 19 and invincible and nothing can happen to you but just food for thought at 18 I was put on permanent TRT because I was you.

BBingCowboy,

No advice here on your cycle questions. Hindsight being what it is, I am left wondering what you would have done on your own by 21 y.o. Those numbers are above average for your size and weight at 21. You did say this is your first go-round right?

Best wishes and heed Lift-up-put-down and snipeout advice on the AI. An AI is easier to adjust on the fly. Keep us posted and stay safe my friend!

Snipeout, I know. This cycle is just sust. It has 2 very short esters with 2 med/long . Completely taking advantage of that. Was pinning 1/2 cc on m/w/f(515 mgs). Now doing 1/2 cc eo/d(600 mgs a week). Thinking I’m probably going to stay here. Seeing enough improvement. Why jump and become more tolerant in the future.
As far as AI’s. Thank you. That’s 2 against one. Need to look into that more. I’m on week 6. No tender chest yet. No acne. No really heavy frustration or irritation.

Reed, first off. Like the name. My first name too. As far as your statement, that’s the apology I made with the cigs. Regardless of howuch you use, you’re still putting yourself at risk.

Double lung. Thanks, I think. This is my goes cycle. Before this it was creatine and protien. Been looking into gear since I was 17. Not that I wanted to do it at 17. But I knew I would eventually. I feel I’ve hit my genetic potential. Been 5’11 since I was 12. Been over 200 lbs since 7th grade. I’m done maturing guys. I don’t think I made that clear enough. Lolol. My bench has been in the same area (fluctuating depending on bf%)

I really apprcoate all the comments guys. Good or bad. It’s really nice to hear feedback from someone outside of rural Kentucky.

But all of the comments are besides the point of this forum. Snipe out, you’re the closest fat.
Yes. Keeping this cycle 12-15 weeks was the initial plan. But once I’m off and finish my pct. I’m still 6/8 weeks out. It’s those 6/8 weeks in concerned about. Any suggestions for that time period. Go back on and look pretty damn good? Stay off and look meh?
This forum wasn’t about the first 12 weeks. more about that time after.

Alright. Another idea came up. End this current cycle early, at like 10 weeks. Wait for the sust to get out of the system. Run pct. wait a week.
That point I’ll be about 8 weeks out and I can start again on cutting

A few thoughts on all this:

Tnation does not care if you use steroids for a bodybuilding show. Plenty of guys on here do. ZRaw is a good example. He’s been fairly specific about his own usage on here. Ebomb’s another example. There are plenty more, but I mentioned these guys because they’ve got pictures of themselves all over this site.

I doubt you’re more experienced than most people on this site, because a fairly large percentage of members here have been lifting for at least a decade (myself included). You’ve obviously had a lot of success so far, your numbers are very solid, but your experience is relatively short, assuming you haven’t been lifting since you were 9 years old.

This has sort of been mentioned already, but being ‘on’ at the time of the competition should be a secondary concern to your overall health and longevity, both as it relates to bodybuilding and on a general level. ‘Holy shit, that dude is huge for 19’ is not nearly as cool as ‘Holy shit, that dude is huge for a human!’ Just a thought. If you genuinely believe extending your cycle for the sake of being ‘on’ at your show is the best thing to do for your bodybuilding career as a whole, nobody’s going to be able to convince you otherwise. Just don’t be short sighted, regrets can be tough to live with, and you’re very young.

[quote]BBingCowboy wrote:

Double lung. Thanks, I think. This is my goes cycle. Before this it was creatine and protien. Been looking into gear since I was 17. Not that I wanted to do it at 17. But I knew I would eventually. I feel I’ve hit my genetic potential. Been 5’11 since I was 12. Been over 200 lbs since 7th grade. I’m done maturing guys. I don’t think I made that clear enough. Lolol. My bench has been in the same area (fluctuating depending on bf%)

[/quote]

I doubt you’re tapped out at 21, it just got harder. If you are really that much ahead of others your age, that’s about when the road gets rocky. 90% of the work is in the last 10%. Personally I didn’t hit my best in PL until I was 35. My gains from 30 that peak at 35 may have been 10%. I looked to a TRT program to get or at least keep some of my hard earned gains.

You’re asking question and thats a good thing. I hope you post on our rate my physique.

Running this current cycle for 15 weeks. Running pct. then running clen for the show.

I like how all you gurus couldn’t come up with an alternative.

Instead of educating me on what the best option for me since “I’m going to do it regardless blah blah” and telling me alternatives like taking clen or something as simple as that. You just bashed me. Thanks gurus. You’re all geniuses.

Double lung. Will post a before an after pick of 24 weeks out and then at the show.

Don’t mean to jump in here, I’m still learning alot about gear. But as for your body being at it’s full potential right now it’s not. Physically on the outside probably yes. Many of your internals do not finish growing until you are 25! Your body could have been raging with T naturally but we’ll never know. You seem like you are doing your research though which is great, but the facts are if a male is under the of 25 he most likely is not completely done developing

Double lung. Will post a before an after pick of 24 weeks out and then at the show. [/quote]

Looking forward to it. Truthfully, you feel you are ready for this and you sound like a smart man. Age is a factor in AAS but there are some guys not ready for it at any age. It sounds like you are ahead of the growing curve so have at it. I hope you do well.

Keep your bloodwork up as you go. I’d rather see a mature 21 y.o. who is on top of his labs do this than a 31 y.o. who’s guessing.

Running this current cycle for 15 weeks. Running pct. then running clen for the show.

I like how all you gurus couldn’t come up with an alternative. [/quote]

No need to be a dick about it, the people who have responded don’t claim to be gurus. I’m certainly not. This is an open forum, and people are just sharing their thoughts on your post. I didn’t believe my post was that offensive. If you want professional advice, pay a professional physique coach. Or deal with what the internet has to offer without whining about the answers you get. Honestly, nobody has a fucking thing invested in you, so I’m not sure exactly what you’re complaining about. You asked for free advice on a free site.

I kind of have the notion that absolutely no one really knows anything about gear.
The whole “varies for each person” thing is such a huge factor.
I posted this looking for options as far as this current/next cycle.

Not to be told not to do it.
Thanks for the imput though. I appreciate the time you took to respond. Seriously. Not being a smartass.

I got to thinking, and you’re right. what gives you or me or anyone else on this forum more credibility than the other.
No one knows anything about gear because the shit is illegal. There is no “how to”.
Stupid really.
We all know something. But the only way anyone can get an answer is to just do it.
My question was, what is it that I try to do…

Well, keep in mind it’s not illegal everywhere (outside the US). I know ZRaw is in Canada, and regulations are different there, although I’m not sure on the legal nuances. A guy named Marzouk on this site lives in Egypt, and he has no problem legally purchasing anabolics there. And beyond that, there are guys on here with a ton of experience with a ton of gear. They just haven’t really responded to this thread, aside from Reed. Reed has used quite a bit, and at a young age. Regardless, best of luck in the show and otherwise.

Thank you.

I’m not telling you not to do it. I have no right to your def met all my standards for gear use. I just want you to understand your at risk. Being young your at even more of a risk. As for a better cycle I didn’t comment because as for a first cycle it looks pretty good. Test only really. So I left it alone.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
A few thoughts on all this:

Tnation does not care if you use steroids for a bodybuilding show. Plenty of guys on here do. ZRaw is a good example. He’s been fairly specific about his own usage on here. Ebomb’s another example. There are plenty more, but I mentioned these guys because they’ve got pictures of themselves all over this site.

I doubt you’re more experienced than most people on this site, because a fairly large percentage of members here have been lifting for at least a decade (myself included). You’ve obviously had a lot of success so far, your numbers are very solid, but your experience is relatively short, assuming you haven’t been lifting since you were 9 years old.

This has sort of been mentioned already, but being ‘on’ at the time of the competition should be a secondary concern to your overall health and longevity, both as it relates to bodybuilding and on a general level. ‘Holy shit, that dude is huge for 19’ is not nearly as cool as ‘Holy shit, that dude is huge for a human!’ Just a thought. If you genuinely believe extending your cycle for the sake of being ‘on’ at your show is the best thing to do for your bodybuilding career as a whole, nobody’s going to be able to convince you otherwise. Just don’t be short sighted, regrets can be tough to live with, and you’re very young.[/quote]

Ebomb’s on the juice? I thought he was natural? Is this speculation or do you have proof?