Stuck in a Plateau

Honestly I have tried a number of different thing’s for 3 or 4 months at a time and maybe a lbs difference but nothing. Did cross fit, did HIIT, did some bodybuilding programs ECT ECT. Don’t get me wrong I have been trying a number of different things. We aren’t talking about the guys who walk on a treadmill or lift 15 lbs. You don’t get down to 11% without seriously working. My strength has been increasing but it seems like my body has stopped losing. I am looking for some direction. I trust believe this is part of being over 40 now. Thanks.

Thanks for fully reading the post. It helps to have sarcastic remarks when someone is trying to do better. Thanks I appreciate it.

You have stated this a couple of times. Say it enough and it might come true.

I’m not over 40 but there are many people who are in fantastic shape in their 40’s 50’s 60’s 70’s (yes there is a very fit 76yr old on this site) and even older. Some of them didn’t even start until they were over 40.

For extra peace of mind maybe go get your bloods done to check T levels.

I was going to write more about changing up your training or goals temporarily but I don’t know you well enough.

I am currently 46 … and that is actually me in my avatar pic, not that it matters.

cry about it, princess

I am 55. I look better now than when I was in my 40s.

But maybe I’m just blind, or delusional LOL.

If there’s nothing medically wrong with you, there is an obvious disconnect between what you are doing, and what you think you are doing. Philosophically speaking.

1 Like