Stuck At 180, What Can I Do Better?

I have no idea why 180lbs is stuck in your head. Your priority seems to be how you look, so just focus on that. As for your diet, I think the cool tip for today is some kind of sign.

Today’s tip comes from Chad Waterbury:

Simplify Your Diet

The other day I was asked by a friend for nutritional advice to boost fat burning. Here’s what I told him: “Eat six meals per day that consist of 4-6 ounces of protein with one green vegetable. Consume one-half serving of Surge before and after your workouts. Take two tablespoons of Carlson’s liquid fish oil and four Flameout capsules, spread throughout the day.” That’s it. No calories to count, no macronutrient ratios to fulfill, and no false promises. Does it work? He lost eight pounds of fat in four weeks!

I’d add a tablespoon of olive oil to at least your last two meals of the day.

And there’s nothing wrong with eggs for breakfast.

And cottage cheese is hella cheap at Sam’s and you can eat it with every meal.

And walnuts are cheap and calorie dense too.

Try this

Go to Costco, buy a 5 lb bag of almonds, the case of 7 dozen eggs, 4 gallons of whole milk, huge tub of peanut butter, tub of cottage cheese, and sack of oats.

Breakfast: find the biggest bowl you have in your house, fill it w/ oats and eat it.

Before school, stuff your cargo pants with almonds Napoleon Dynamite style and eat all of it before schools over.

Snack: Blend a banana, 2 scoops protein powder, big scoop of peanut butter, cup of yogurt, whole milk and honey and throw it in a container and drink it during school

Lunch: Eat your lunch and steal your friend’s sandwiches when they are not looking and eat them

After school: Go to BK or MD’s and down a double whopper

Afternoon: Eat dozen eggs

Before Bed: Take the rest of the whole milk, 2 scoops protein powder, cup of cottage cheese, scoop of peanut butter and some splenda and blend into a shake.