Struggling with Gyno

Any updates on the gyno situation?

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:

I know how to split the pills no problems there. My problem is I dont have a script for the pills… So with that said its much easier for me to get the liquid chems but not sure how many drops = .25mg[/quote]

…if your research chemical liquid is .25mg per ml you do know that 1ml = 1/4 teaspoon?

you could pour it into a 1/4 teaspoon (tsp). not tablespoon (tbsp)

but remember these liquids are for research only. be safe.

next week we will be discussing how to make safe pipe bombs.
[/quote]

NOYCE…thanks bro :slight_smile: So .25mg is one fourth of a teaspoon full… I’ll just have to bald eye it then, or count drops

I know how to split the pills no problems there. My problem is I dont have a script for the pills… So with that said its much easier for me to get the liquid chems but not sure how many drops = .25mg[/quote]

…if your research chemical liquid is .25mg per ml you do know that 1ml = 1/4 teaspoon?

[/quote]

NOYCE…thanks bro :slight_smile: So .25mg is one fourth of a teaspoon full… I’ll just have to bald eye it then, or count drops[/quote]

hey what i told you was from memory and i did take a ml (dropper from research company) of anastrozole and it filled a 1/4 teaspoon. comparing apples to apples. but i just did a google search and it shows a ml is 1/5 of teaspoon. don’t know if it’s that big of a difference to you.

ask your mom if you can borrow her measuring spoons. check wal-mart, goodwill or thrift shops.

@drdanger84 thanks for checking in. Actually, the gyno symptoms have completely vanished. I slowly went off the Nolva and I have no longer been taking it for a little over a week or so.

Obviously, my main problem was not taking Armidex as soon as I started my cycle. After doing a lot of reading, it looks like the Armidex takes a while to stabilize in your system, so even though I had been taking it for almost a week or so, it apparently still needed time to stabilize.

Now that I’ve gotten that stuff out of the way, I’ve been making some great gains. I’m currently in week 6, and weighed myself at the end of week 5 and had gained almost 20lbs since I started my cycle, and I’m not even halfway through! Some of this is surely fat, but I really don’t feel like that much of it is. Also keep in mind I’m 6’5, so the gains don’t look like as much as they would be for a smaller guy.

[quote]Heavylifter27 wrote:
@drdanger84 thanks for checking in. Actually, the gyno symptoms have completely vanished. I slowly went off the Nolva and I have no longer been taking it for a little over a week or so.

Obviously, my main problem was not taking Armidex as soon as I started my cycle. After doing a lot of reading, it looks like the Armidex takes a while to stabilize in your system, so even though I had been taking it for almost a week or so, it apparently still needed time to stabilize.

Now that I’ve gotten that stuff out of the way, I’ve been making some great gains. I’m currently in week 6, and weighed myself at the end of week 5 and had gained almost 20lbs since I started my cycle, and I’m not even halfway through! Some of this is surely fat, but I really don’t feel like that much of it is. Also keep in mind I’m 6’5, so the gains don’t look like as much as they would be for a smaller guy.[/quote]

I’ve been following and it sound like we have a positive outcome; YAHOO! I guess the take-away here is get on the AI from the start. Glad for you Bro.

[/quote]

NOYCE…thanks bro :slight_smile: So .25mg is one fourth of a teaspoon full… I’ll just have to bald eye it then, or count drops[/quote]

hey what i told you was from memory and i did take a ml (dropper from research company) of anastrozole and it filled a 1/4 teaspoon. comparing apples to apples. but i just did a google search and it shows a ml is 1/5 of teaspoon. don’t know if it’s that big of a difference to you.

ask your mom if you can borrow her measuring spoons. check wal-mart, goodwill or thrift shops.
[/quote]

Thanks broseph a simple way to do as well is with a slip tip 1ml syringe… Its pretty much what you use to dose lil kids meds. You can put it in a liquid and draw up to 1ML which is 1MG… So if trying to get .25 just draw between 20 & 30 on syringe. These come free with kids tylonal

[/quote]

She only lets me use those when I make my Denver Brownies :wink: