Strongman Spandex

Does anyone know where to get those blue spandex shorts you always see strongman wearing in competition. The only thing that I could find close to what I think they are, are Power Pants by INZER. Someone please help me out. Also those blue neoprene knee braces too if you guys know where to buy them. I am doing my first strongman competition coming up on August 23rd and I am trying to get all the gear I need to compete.

Also I forgot about the back braces you see strongman wearing under their lifting belts and where to get those.

rehband

www.jackalsgym.com/store.aspx?cat_id=RH

Here you go

North bay Pain & Glory?

I’ll be there.

Do you actually NEED these items to compete?

[quote]Kalle wrote:

Here you go

North bay Pain & Glory?

I’ll be there.[/quote]

Yeah I am going to be competing at the North Bay Pain and Glory event in Petaluma. Its going to be my first ever comp and I have no idea what to expect.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Do you actually NEED these items to compete?[/quote]

No,

You can compete in jeans and a flannel shirt if you feel like it.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Do you actually NEED these items to compete?[/quote]

thats like asking if u need gear to compete in powerlifting, not really but ppl prefer it

[quote]Rollerink wrote:
Kalle wrote:

Here you go

North bay Pain & Glory?

I’ll be there.

Yeah I am going to be competing at the North Bay Pain and Glory event in Petaluma. Its going to be my first ever comp and I have no idea what to expect.[/quote]

It will be heavy and a lot of fun.

How did nobody get the fact I was being sarcastic?

you’re just a misunderstood soul. your comedic skills are ahead of their time

[quote]Hanley wrote:
How did nobody get the fact I was being sarcastic?[/quote]

Because the sarcasm curve drops steeply crossing over to this side of the pond. I maintain it’s because the culture of of England, Ireland, Scotland is more centered around guys bullshitting over pints in a pub. Whereas the culture of America is more centered around ascetic Protestant sects that go to chruch like it’s a second job.

[quote]Pinto wrote:
Hanley wrote:

Because the sarcasm curve drops steeply crossing over to this side of the pond. I maintain it’s because the culture of of England, Ireland, Scotland is more centered around guys bullshitting over pints in a pub. Whereas the culture of America is more centered around ascetic Protestant sects that go to chruch like it’s a second job. [/quote]

Wait. What? Are you being sarcastic? i cant hear you over the church bells

[quote]robo1 wrote:
Pinto wrote:
Hanley wrote:

Because the sarcasm curve drops steeply crossing over to this side of the pond. I maintain it’s because the culture of of England, Ireland, Scotland is more centered around guys bullshitting over pints in a pub. Whereas the culture of America is more centered around ascetic Protestant sects that go to chruch like it’s a second job.

Wait. What? Are you being sarcastic? i cant hear you over the church bells[/quote]

What’s sarcasm?

[quote]Pinto wrote:
Hanley wrote:

Because the sarcasm curve drops steeply crossing over to this side of the pond. I maintain it’s because the culture of of England, Ireland, Scotland is more centered around guys bullshitting over pints in a pub. Whereas the culture of America is more centered around ascetic Protestant sects that go to chruch like it’s a second job. [/quote]

hahahaha, i had to stifle my snickering so nobody else in the office thinks im choking