T Nation

Strongman Pudzianowski's Diet

Are you kidding me? Check out Polish strongman Mariusz Pudzianowski's diet....

Take it from Mariusz Pudzianowski

On staying injury-free: â??The reasons Iâ??ve never injured myself are probably because my reps are smooth, not explosive, and because I work so hard on conditioning.

I do lots of swimming, three or four times a week, jump rope every day, and I run a lot, even while carrying heavy resistance: I grab a 200-pound bag of sand and run back and forth with It.â??

On his superior genetics: â??My physique comes from family genetics. My father was a weightlifter who doubled his weight in the snatch and the clean and jerk, and my 21-year-old brother Christian, who weighs 200 pounds, already deadlifts 660.â??

On his diet: â??My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and 2-3 pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candyâ?¦I need it for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes.

An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate.

Dinner is whatever meat I can get: steaks, pork chops, bacon, plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. [After I work out] I have a protein shake and more chocolate.â?? [source]

1. You don’t know it’s true
  2. He has amazing genetics
  3. He takes probably a good amount of super sups

[quote]plateau wrote:

3. He takes probably a good amount of super sups[/quote]

You ever think he just works THAT hard to earn every calorie? Who cares where they are coming from (chocolate, candy, etc).

Where did you get this from…

I’ve read about this before.

I’m sure it’s true. After all, you can believe EVERYTHING you read on the intewebz. (note: it was originally printed in a magazine. You can believe everything in those, too!)

Working that hard and being 312 lbs and 6’1’’ at that kind of body fat you would have a BASAL metabolic rate of 5,166 Calories Per Day.What about eating more calories to build muscle?think about it dude…

[quote]Mister T. wrote:
I’ve read about this before.

I’m sure it’s true. After all, you can believe EVERYTHING you read on the intewebz. (note: it was originally printed in a magazine. You can believe everything in those, too!)[/quote]

I’ve seen him eat after a competition. I believe it.

This was from an article that ran in either Flex or Muscle & Fitness about 2 years ago.

[quote]ghost87 wrote:
Are you kidding me? Check out Polish strongman Mariusz Pudzianowski’s diet…

Take it from Mariusz Pudzianowski

On staying injury-free: â??The reasons Iâ??ve never injured myself are probably because my reps are smooth, not explosive, and because I work so hard on conditioning.

I do lots of swimming, three or four times a week, jump rope every day, and I run a lot, even while carrying heavy resistance: I grab a 200-pound bag of sand and run back and forth with It.â??

On his superior genetics: â??My physique comes from family genetics. My father was a weightlifter who doubled his weight in the snatch and the clean and jerk, and my 21-year-old brother Christian, who weighs 200 pounds, already deadlifts 660.â??

On his diet: â??My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and 2-3 pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candyâ?¦I need it for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes.

An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate.

Dinner is whatever meat I can get: steaks, pork chops, bacon, plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. [After I work out] I have a protein shake and more chocolate.â?? [source]
[/quote]

WTF is the point of this

Body by Hershey’s.

Bacon and Chocolate sandwich

I’m getting hungry…

[quote]plateau wrote:

Super sups…

You mean roids

roids…wait, so you’re saying if we all took roids, we could look and perform like that? RIGHT.

[quote]dratner wrote:
roids…wait, so you’re saying if we all took roids, we could look and perform like that? RIGHT. [/quote]

Not quite. I think he’s saying: If Pudzianowski wants to look and perform like that he better keep taking roids.

[quote]ChrisPowers wrote:
Body by Hershey’s.[/quote]

Clearly the man knows nothing about training or diet :wink:

[quote]plateau wrote:

Way to reveal yourself as completely ignorant and thus unworthy of being taken seriously on ANY topic.

Thanks.

[quote]MMA101 wrote:
plateau wrote:

3. He takes probably a good amount of super sups

Super sups…

You mean roids[/quote]

YES YES

His body fat in the picture above couldn’t be more than 10% at the most, and at 312 lbs, he is carrying over 280 lbs of muscle !!! Holy shee-it.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
His body fat in the picture above couldn’t be more than 10% at the most, and at 312 lbs, he is carrying over 280 lbs of muscle !!! Holy shee-it.[/quote]

Facepalm

Dude, there’s a lot of stuff in your body aside from fat and muscle.

[quote]G87 wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
His body fat in the picture above couldn’t be more than 10% at the most, and at 312 lbs, he is carrying over 280 lbs of muscle !!! Holy shee-it.

Facepalm

Dude, there’s a lot of stuff in your body aside from fat and muscle.[/quote]

unless he doesn’t have any bones. or organs.