Strongman Meet 1 Wk Before PL Meet?

Hey T3hPwnisher, I gotta ask. How much does the “Giant Bumpers” you are squatting in your avatar weigh? I built a set of mine for my gym and they came in at exactly 110 lbs or 50 kgs, apiece.

My .02 cents, I would mainly focus on the National meet and do strongman after. You have paid for your tickets etc. and you do not want to risk getting injured and wasting cash.

[quote]biggjames wrote:
Hey T3hPwnisher, I gotta ask. How much does the “Giant Bumpers” you are squatting in your avatar weigh? I built a set of mine for my gym and they came in at exactly 110 lbs or 50 kgs, apiece.[/quote]

I honestly have no idea. It was something at a contest, where with the tires, a mastodon bar and some plates ended up at 371lbs. If you contact the promoter, Mike Kromer, he may be able to tell you.

I can tell you that it sucked to squat them, haha.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]biggjames wrote:
Hey T3hPwnisher, I gotta ask. How much does the “Giant Bumpers” you are squatting in your avatar weigh? I built a set of mine for my gym and they came in at exactly 110 lbs or 50 kgs, apiece.[/quote]

I honestly have no idea. It was something at a contest, where with the tires, a mastodon bar and some plates ended up at 371lbs. If you contact the promoter, Mike Kromer, he may be able to tell you.

I can tell you that it sucked to squat them, haha.[/quote]

LOL! I know Mike from when we competed against each other in 1999 at the Beauty and The Beast strongman challenge in Hawaii. Thanks!

Hah! What a small world.