Strongman Implements?

Can anyone direct me to some good places to purchase quality strongman type implements for a reasonable price? Looking for farmers walk implements, sandbags, and also to see some ideas for implements I didn’t know I could use. Thanks and sorry if this has been covered.

[quote]fitfreak wrote:
Can anyone direct me to some good places to purchase quality strongman type implements for a reasonable price? Looking for farmers walk implements, sandbags, and also to see some ideas for implements I didn’t know I could use. Thanks and sorry if this has been covered. [/quote]

I bought mine from a guy in massachusetts-a pro named Bruce tessier-he owned a company called allumintech and made some top notch stuff. Check with either art mcdermot-of the Poliquin center in andover or total performance sports in everret-they will know where to go locally and they have all the stuff!

Does anyone ever try a search engine?

Brute strength sells them. Many of the NAS guys do so google NAS.

Ive always ordered from

atomicathletic

awesome stuff, reasonable prices.

but a search engine isn’t nearly as reputable as t-men referrals.

Ditto Yorbabarbell.

Murph will take care of you, and the Alumatech stuff is top notch. Only log I’ve seen with rotating collars.

-Dan

I’d go Atomic Athletic, or New York Barbell Co.

And have fun, for cryin’ out loud!

Don’t forget the ever-memorable sandbag workout. You can do that where you are.

Army Duffles. Contractor bags. Duct tape.

and sand, sand, sand.

Sand, at least, doesn’t hurt when you drop it on your foot.

I found midwest barbel sells Strongman EQ.

Patrick

You can also make alot of stuff your self. J.V. Askem has a lot of info on that. You can search it or buy his book from Iromind.

Brutestrength, Atomic Athletic and NY Barbell all have good equipment. I bought a stone from Brute Strength made from molded metal with about an 1 1/2 inch hole drilled in it so you can fill it and adjust the weight. It’s completely brutal and totally awesome!!!