Strongman Event PRs Page

510 Front Squat Today

My 100 kg farmer’s walk

Nothing much but its my PR I guess :slight_smile:

Recently hit a 360 lb. hex bar carry for 100 feet and 380 lb. hex bar carry for 60 feet at a bodyweight of 180 pounds. Also hit a 165x4 push press with Fat Gripz and an 85 lb. “Circus” dumbbell (i.e. a plain dumbbell with Fat Gripz on it). Although not competitive yet, these numbers are a huge improvement for me, especially considering I made so much progress during the most stressful few months of my life. Still no access to any Strongman equipment, so the best I can do for other event work is throwing some bumper plates onto a loading pin and doing bear-hug style front carries and “stone” loading, which are also moving along slowly but surely.

Was fortunate enough to hit a 600lb SSB Squat yesterday. It has buried me a couple times in the past, so i am pretty happy about this one.

Hit a 320lb Log Overhead Press and a banded Deadlift 535 from the floor (805 at the top).

You’re killing it as usual Alpha. Really cool to see how quickly you’ve progressed with the SSB.

Closest strongmanish things I got so far

Did some rolling thunder pick-ups with 170lbs

And some seated zercher axle good mornings off pins for 300lbs

@T3hPwnisher Awesome job on the rolling thunder man! I haven’t been able to hit 170 yet…

I hit a 380 Axle Overhead Press Yesterday during training

Thanks Alpha. I tried to keep up the one lift I got going with 180 for 2 reps each hand

Once again, killer press. Great work dude.

Hit a 300lb Stone to Shoulder for a Tripple and a 690lb Deadlift PR Yesterday

201lb Circus Dumbbell Clean & Press

Not a PR but I am proud of myself.

220lb stone is now officially my working weight. 1 Year ago I couldn’t even get 200 for 1.

Nice work man! What was the diameter of the circus bell you were working with? I’ve watched the stone portion several times now to get a handle on technique, thanks for posting. No sound right now so I missed the deadlift tips, haha. I’ll have to re-watch later.

@TX_iron Thanks brother, it is a 12 or 13" diameter.

Was able to hit a 290 Strict Axle Press this week:

620 SSB Squat. 20lb PR

You’re absolutely destroying the SSB Alpha. Pleased to hear it’s been carrying over to strongman.

I hit a 205 pick up with the rolling thunder with either hand last week. Yesterday, managed 385 for 2 on Seated Axle Zercher Good Mornings off Pins

This is still one of the most intense lifts I’ve ever performed. Even without a belt, it blows out all the capillaries from one shoulder clear across to the other, and in my face as well.

Pwnisher: 205 on the rolling thunder is insane! And i am going to have to try those Zercher Good Mornings!

Here is the 640 Axle Deadlift PR that i mentioned in my Log

600lb Frame Carry this weekend. I had 650 in me but decided since I did 580, 540 and 500 prior that I should not risk injury. Ill post a video later.

Oh, and that is with chalk only.

Hit a 550 Front Squat and The biggest tire i have ever flipped. Not sure how heavy it was…I know it is over 1,000 just not sure how much over…

335 Log Overhead Press

That 550 is impressive