Strongman Arms Program

Hey CT,
Ok understood, I think it would be a better idea anyway to do higher rep work for 4 weeks after completing 915 before I go back into another strength phase, that works for me…

Ill concentrate on the ‘strongman arms’ program for 4 weeks to bring up my weakness of arms

A couple of questions:

1. I’ve come up with this scheme for reps and sets for each exercise apart from ‘strongman arms program’
    Week 1: 6-10 reps, 1 set to failure
    Week 2: 6-10 reps, 1 set to failure, Rest Pause 10-15 Sec, go to failure again
    Week 3: 6-10 reps, 1 set to failure, Double Rest Pause
    Week 4: 6-10 reps, 1 set 1-2 reps shy of failure
    This work?

2 . Which layout should I adopt:
The example on the ‘strongman arms’ day-
Monday: Bench Press, Pectorals and Deltoids work
Tuesday: Deadlift, Strongman Arms, Farmer’s Walk
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Upper Back and Traps
Friday: Behind the Neck Press, Strongman Arms, Zercher Carries
Saturday: Squat, Quads, Hamstrings and Prowler Pushing
Sunday: Off

Or
An example using arm days-
Monday: Strongman Arms
Tuesday: Squat, Quads, Hamstrings and Prowler Pushing
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Strongman Arms
Friday: Deadlift, Upper Back, Traps and Farmer’s Walk
Saturday: Bench Press, Pectorals and Deltoids work
Sunday: Off

Is it better to do the ‘Strongman Arms Program’ on their own day or on a day with a main lift to prepare the arms?’
Personally I find I train arms better after completing a main lift for the day as it mentally and physically prepares me to feel my biceps and triceps much better, but if it is better to do them on their own day I’m happy to do that

3 . Can I alternate using the Fat Gripz for thick bar curls between each session or is it best to use them for each session, as I do find it hard to feel the biceps when using them?

4 . Should I use Fat Gripz for the Partial Close Grip Overhead Press and Decline Triceps Extensions. Should I alternate sessions using them?

5 . For the Partial Close Grip Overhead Press, I can’t do it standing in my powerack, what’s the next best alternative, on my knees, seated?

6 . For pairing B1 Decline triceps extensions and B2 Standing thick bar curls done for 3 x 6-8 reps, is this 3 sets across using the same weight, or the protocol of:
1st set- Warm up set 5/10
2nd set- preparation set 7/10
3rd set- 6-8 reps to failure

Thanks again for the help, cant wait to get started on the next 4 weeks,
PK