T Nation

Stronglifts-Super Squats Hybrid

[quote]ReignIB wrote:
Super Squats is a good routine as is, why try to mod it ? If done properly, after the 20 rep set the only things that should be on your mind would be - “must lie down” or “must puke”.

[/quote] trust me i do get that feeling right after it. but then comes the old expression you “play throught the pain”. Even on the original super squats after ur done squatting you have a set of pullups, decline situps, and dips to failure coming your way.

[quote]ReignIB wrote:
Super Squats is a good routine as is, why try to mod it ? If done properly, after the 20 rep set the only things that should be on your mind would be - “must lie down” or “must puke”.

[/quote] Ive started it and im pretty confident itll work

[quote]powerlifterdous wrote:

[quote]ReignIB wrote:

[/quote] trust me i do get that feeling right after it. but then comes the old expression you “play throught the pain”. Even on the original super squats after ur done squatting you have a set of pullups, decline situps, and dips to failure coming your way.
[/quote]

That doesn’t sound like the original Super Squats at all. Which version of the book have you read?

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]ReignIB wrote:

[/quote]

That doesn’t sound like the original Super Squats at all. Which version of the book have you read?[/quote]

this one:
ironworkout.com/20_rep_squat.htm

[quote]ReignIB wrote:

[/quote]

That doesn’t sound like the original Super Squats at all. Which version of the book have you read?[/quote]

this one:
http://www.ironworkout.com/20_rep_squat.htm[/quote]

Here is every version ever made, and most of them look more intense than mine.

[quote]ReignIB wrote:

[/quote]

this one:
ironworkout.com/20_rep_squat.htm[/quote]

That is clearly not a book. Have you actually read the book Super Squats?

[quote]ReignIB wrote:

[/quote]

this one:
ironworkout.com/20_rep_squat.htm[/quote]

That is clearly not a book. Have you actually read the book Super Squats?
[/quote]
No just the workout

Dude. You are weak and most likely have shitty form. Do not mess with the 20 rep BS. The bar is just going to get slide out of place on your back.
Your DL and bench are also clearly lagging behind your squat. Just get on any program that makes you do the big 3 weekly for sets of 5.