Strongest Natural Testosterone Booster?

Middle age guy here, definitely a candidate for TRT but not quite ready. What is the strongest natural Testosterone Booster on the market? I’d like to stay off of TRT as long as possible. Thanks.

I’m in a similar position, and I’ve been using Alpha Male with great success for years now.

I’m 38 and I’ve been keeping my eye on TRT, but I’m not quite ready to make the leap either especially since things appear to still be going well.

Lots of good info here:

And, of course, make sure you have any basic deficiencies covered first:

Tongkat ali. Fadogia agrestis. Tribulus terrestris. Ecdysterone/Turkesterone (not T-boosters though, estrogen beta boosters).

They all work to some extent. That said, you need to find a legit vendor as most of these supplements on the market are either underdosed or potatoflour. BioTest Alpha male seem to be a quality product, though there are other alternatives also.

2 Likes

Middle age guy here - speaking from experience - if you need TRT then no supplement is going to give a lasting and sufficient increase in Testosterone - if they did they would be banned by WADA and other sports bodies.