T Nation

Strongest Cat In New York

[center]im in ur fedex box, takin ur supplementz.[/center]

I’m not a “cat guy” by any means. This little fella is my girlfriend’s, but I have to admit, he does have certain qualities I admire.

[center]im on ur Spike Shooters, drinkin ur energyz[/center]

And yes, I may spend entirely too much time online, but cat pictures are almost always funny.

Oreo gets a workout…

If I realized he had a semi-kitler moustache when we got him, I would’ve pushed for a different name.

…PWO snack afterwards.

I am totally a cat man. When I look at her I see a lean, muscular, strong agile hunter/killer that asks for what she wants when she wants it and isn’t afraid to go after it if you don’t give it to her.

And she LOVES my 4 y/o and out 9 mo/old baby girl.

[center]im in ur paperz, readin ur info.[/center]

PWO nap…in an (unplugged) paper shredder.

stuffonmycat.com fan?

[quote]4est wrote:
stuffonmycat.com fan?[/quote]

Sure thing. Like I said, pictures of cats - almost always funny. For evidence, I found the above pic just for you. :slight_smile:

[quote]derek wrote:
I am totally a cat man. When I look at her I see a lean, muscular, strong agile hunter/killer that asks for what she wants when she wants it and isn’t afraid to go after it if you don’t give it to her.[/quote]

I can agree with that, but all that noble elegance goes right out the window when Oreo, the 2-year old cat, tries to attack the 14-year old cat and just gets completely dominated. But he’ll try 3 or 4 times a day and continuously get thrashed. I guess stupid cats = funnier cats.

[quote]Colucci wrote:
[center]im in ur fedex box, takin ur supplementz.[/center]

I’m not a “cat guy” by any means. This little fella is my girlfriend’s, but I have to admit, he does have certain qualities I admire.[/quote]

Dude you ARE a cat man!

It’s ok, cats are awesome.

I have a cat with heart problems that beats the shit out of big dogs, this cat has no fear haha

[quote]Colucci wrote:
4est wrote:
stuffonmycat.com fan?

Sure thing. Like I said, pictures of cats - almost always funny. For evidence, I found the above pic just for you. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

That is now on my desktop at work.

[quote]Colucci wrote:
[center]im in ur paperz, readin ur info.[/center]

PWO nap…in an (unplugged) paper shredder.[/quote]

I think you put the cat in the wrong way.