Stronger Than Your Wife/Gf

BW 150
Bench 170
squat 260
deadlift 305

What? No lifting underwater boulders?

Shame on you!

So if a 150lb woman can DL 305lbs, how exactly is a man lifting 15lb more “inspirational”?

Impressive numbers and all, but it is a little hard to evaluate someone’s physique with a long distance photo…

I agree, we need a better pic

Looks pretty good from here…

Numbers are DAMN impressive. Midsection looks a little thick. But then, you really can’t tell from that longrange shot.

Sorry about the poor pic. She’s very camera shy and this is the best one I’ve got. And a correction on the squat-She’s only squated 250, not 260.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Numbers are DAMN impressive. Midsection looks a little thick. But then, you really can’t tell from that longrange shot.[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me?

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Numbers are DAMN impressive. Midsection looks a little thick. But then, you really can’t tell from that longrange shot.

Are you fucking kidding me?[/quote]

Could you be more specific?

“Baby, I remember when you looked good from afar, no you’re far from looking good.” -Martin Lawrence

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Could you be more specific?[/quote]

Good point, didn’t realize it wouldn’t be obvious. My comment refers to his erroneous comment about a thick waist, not about her lifts, those are quite good.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Numbers are DAMN impressive. Midsection looks a little thick. But then, you really can’t tell from that longrange shot.[/quote]

You should see the pictures in her profile. When I saw the pictures of her in front of the car, I almost vomited. Let’s just say she needs a little waxing.

[quote]HugeMutha wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

You should see the pictures in her profile. When I saw the pictures of her in front of the car, I almost vomited. Let’s just say she needs a little waxing.[/quote]

haha

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Are you fucking kidding me?[/quote]

Well, like I said, you can’t really tell from that shot. I’m sure she has a very nice body.

Wow…is everyone just going to put random pictures up to get it rated…maybe this will be abused in the long run, if it hasn’t been already, judging by the skinny bastards posting pics already…it has.

sorry, i just randomly ranted on this thread…

[quote]UFpaul wrote:
BW 150
Bench 170
squat 260
deadlift 305
27[/quote]

I think relative strength-wise I have a stronger gf…but those are very impressive numbers for her, good job! Another one to break the stereotype that lifting heavy weights makes gals look manly!

*My gf
BW 130
Bench 135
squat 265
deadlift 305

She looks great. I’m surprised she only has a 5.8. I think we guys are being harsh b/c we just want a closer pic

[quote]Bonn1997 wrote:
She looks great. I’m surprised she only has a 5.8. I think we guys are being harsh b/c we just want a closer pic[/quote]

No - it’s because this jackass wants to pimp his girlfriend.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
She looks great. I’m surprised she only has a 5.8. I think we guys are being harsh b/c we just want a closer pic

No - it’s because this jackass wants to pimp his girlfriend. [/quote]

This jackass is not trying to pimp my wife, I simply wanted to see how her physique stands up to the rigorous standards of T-Nation. she has worked hard, lifted heavy and achieved good things but is far too shy to post something like this on her own.

I was however trying to pimp her lifting numbers.