T Nation

Strong Words

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/08/03/1154198251258.html

I am not sure which one of these statements from Paris Hilton should be the next strong words:

Asked if she fancied Tony Blair, a confused Hilton replied: ‘Who?’

After giving it some thought she said: ‘Oh yeah… he’s like your president?’

Or:

‘I get paid 500,000 dollars ($650,000) to go to Las Vegas or Japan and wave at crowds or go to a party. All the time. Only this week I met a family at the airport who wanted me to drop in to their daughter’s 16th birthday party for $US100,000 dollars ($130,000). Because I’m her idol. So I will. I’ll take her a present, though.’

Suggestions?

That’s hot.

I never thought I would be posting that. Oh God, please kill me now.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Mate, I have to ask… What are you doing reading articles on Paris Hilton? Surely the Financial Review is more your style :slight_smile:

Sooo, she’s not having sex for a year eh, I’ll have to watch re-runs on the net.

[quote]duke wrote:
Mate, I have to ask… What are you doing reading articles on Paris Hilton? Surely the Financial Review is more your style :slight_smile:

Sooo, she’s not having sex for a year eh, I’ll have to watch re-runs on the net.[/quote]

The fin review is more my style, but I wanted to know what sort of wave could be worth $1m. At least that is my excuse for being sucked into an article about Ms Hilton.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

This life form is a completely useless human being along with all the idiots who pay anything to see her. The family who paid the $100k are even more worthless than she is, IMHO.

[/quote]

I couldn’t have said it better.

Sadly these are the women the world hold as beautiful so that people who actually have something valuable to contribute and who possess inner strenth have to hide in here - like endangered species in a cage.

There are many beautiful men and women who are unable to contribute more because the world is not worthy of them.

So we keep worshipping the image of empty idols…then wonder why we need so many supplements, there is nothing truly exciting that can substantially stimulate our senses.

…Oh well, I’ll keep taking the pill - long live the stimulants.

Paris is a dipshit

Her sister Nicole though is really lovely. Down to earth, unassuming, and considerate and treats people well.

You could argue that Paris is just playing up and acting out for the public eye but she really is a bit of a jerk.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
pushharder wrote:

This life form is a completely useless human being along with all the idiots who pay anything to see her. The family who paid the $100k are even more worthless than she is, IMHO.

I couldn’t have said it better.

Sadly these are the women the world hold as beautiful so that people who actually have something valuable to contribute and who possess inner strenth have to hide in here - like endangered species in a cage.

There are many beautiful men and women who are unable to contribute more because the world is not worthy of them.

So we keep worshipping the image of empty idols…then wonder why we need so many supplements, there is nothing truly exciting that can substantially stimulate our senses.

…Oh well, I’ll keep taking the pill - long live the stimulants.
[/quote]

So true, so true, oh so true…