T Nation

Strong Words

Just think: If we’d invaded your countries, killed your leaders, and converted you to Christianity, you’d all be opening Christmas presents…about now." Conservative commentator Ann Coulter, in a Web posting to the people of Islam.

Yeah, that about says it all.

Coulter is witty and sharp - she’s also nuts.

im sure that was taken out of context, although she is indeed crazy

Actually, that was pretty much the entire context. She finally removed it from her site, but it was just a header before a December 22nd article. No lead-up, and no follow-up (except a big MERRY CHRISTMAS! that got snipped at the end of the quote).

More classics from Ann Orexic Coulter:

“Congress could pass a law tomorrow requiring that all aliens from Arabic countries leave…We should require passports to fly domestically. Passports can be forged, but they can also be checked with the home country in case of any suspicious-looking swarthy males.”

“God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It’s yours.”

“My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that’s because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism.”

“When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors.”

On education vs defense spending - “A cruise missile is more important than Head Start.”

“My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.”

“Of course I regret it. I should have added 'after everyone had left the building except the editors and the reporters.”

“Conservatives believe man was created in God’s image, while liberals believe they are gods. All of the behavioral tics of the liberals proceed from their godless belief that they can murder the unborn because they, the liberals, are themselves gods.”

“Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don’t hate America like liberals do.”

Between Rush, O’Reilly, Hannity and this wack-job this seems to be the typical message coming from the extreme-right. Is it any wonder why people with any common sense feel like they’re going insane and living in some “alternate universe” when hearing these “people” speak. They’re message is completely nonsensical.

They unabashedly call Liberals (meaning anyone who doesn’t support the war or thinks the economy is going bad) angry, hate-filled, elitists, liars, traitors, un-American, un-Patriotic, communists, fascists, God-hating, atheists, Christmas ruining, baby-killing, deviants and outright TERRORISTS…while at the same time yapping about their “moral mandate” and an unquestionable belief in God and Christian values while in the same breath letting you know we should have killed and tortured all the Muslims and turned Iraq “into a parking lot”.

“Why, you ask!? Listen, if you still need to be reminded of WHY our brave soldiers are fighting in Iraq maybe you should just GET OUT and go join one of those French satanic cults in Canada! People like you are the reason our guys are getting killed in Iraq, did you know that? We would have been out of Iraq long ago if it wasn’t for you liberals! That makes you a terrorist in my book…if it were up to me I’d round up all you bleeding-heart liberals into detention camps…a few electrical jolts to the genitals and maybe you’ll realize America wasn’t so bad after all. Buuut, since this is still the USA, the “land of the free” we have to let ignorant people like the looney left spew they’re HATE and CONSPIRACY THEORIES to try and poison the moral well where us TRUE Americans drink…you disgust me.”
-generic rant from O’ Reilly, Coulter, Rush and/or Hannity

“Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God and the unshakable stupidity of the voting citizenry, the politicians can begin the fight for the ‘remaking’ of the Reich as they call it.”
-Adolph Hitler

Often times referred to as the “moral mandate”.

yeah, that comment will sure help our troops out…
dumb bitch.

Don’t forget Ann Coulter was fired from National Review for similar commentary.

@ChemicalD

This attidude is exactly the problem of america and exactly what bush wants.

Well, both Hitler and Bush knew how to use patriotism to make good natured people fight for them.

Ken Kaniff wrote:
"@ChemicalD

This attidude is exactly the problem of america and exactly what bush wants.

Well, both Hitler and Bush knew how to use patriotism to make good natured people fight for them."

What a wonderful post!!!

Full of understanding!!!

Ok, your post sucked.

First of all, let me introduce you to the concept of SARCASM. Anyone who has grade two or above reading skills should have been able to decipher ChemID’s post with little difficulty.

Second, the comparisons between Bush and Hitler is WAY OUT OF LINE. I smile when I think about your pain on November 3rd, 2004. I have a sentence for you to remember, “Four more years.”

Thanks for your terrific post!!! (Sarcasm).

JeffR

Ms. Coulter has obviously been hired explicitly to outrage you.

She takes daily fax-feed from Karl Rove, himself.

Ann Coulter is an aggressively ignorant cunt that desperately needs to be donkey-punched.

Anyone care to venture a guess about what events she was inferring?

Hint: You’ll need to crack a history book for the answer.

Limbic wrote: “She takes daily fax-feed from Karl Rove, himself.”

I hope you are joking.

If not, produce a single bit of proof.

If you can’t, it might be time to take a long rest. You are coming unhinged.

Thanks!!!

JeffR

She has pretty hair

Remember when she was speaking at some type of event and the two guys tried to ambush her on stage with pies to the grill and missed. She is fast, The witch turned sideways and disappeared!

[quote]tme wrote:
Ann Coulter is an aggressively ignorant cunt that desperately needs to be donkey-punched.

[/quote]

So you are saying you have a crush on her?

Limbic, I hope you are compiling that proof for jeffy. You know how little jeffy gets when he doesn’t get his way!

I would bang her then read her books and bang her again (only harder). She an ENTERTAINER duh! (and she’s hot) but then again I think Amber Frey is incredibly sexy!

If you find yourseld getting riled up over what Coulter says or does, she’s winning.

Coulter pushes buttons. She sells books. Outside of respective physical attractiveness, there is little substantive difference in her political attitude and Michael Moore’s - though to be accurate, Coulter is a polemicist, not a pathological liar or propagandist. The main difference is Coulter finds herself at the fringe edges of the Right and Moore has been beatified as a savior and a champion by the Left.

Fringe personalities belong at the fringe, and that’s where Coulter is. She doesn’t get to sit in a box next to ex-Presidents at the Republican National Convention.

Coulter is a radical, not a conservative. Not long before her 15 minutes is up.

I agree, she’s funny but crazy. Really crazy. I don’t know if she really believes this stuff… she takes it to quite an extreem.