Strong Bastard 911

I’ve heard that Joe Defranco is creating a Westside for Skinny Bastards 4, named Strong Bastard 911. I’m interested in when this comes out, because I am in serious need of some changes with my program. I’ve been following the same template with tweeks here and there for about 3 years.

This is what my template has looked like for quite some time. I am a huge fan of push/pull workouts. I am following 5/3/1.

Day 1: Chest/Back
Day 2: Squats, SLDL or Hip Thrust, and 2 more assistance exercises
Day 3: OFF
Day 4: Shoulders/Arms not sure if I should split this up?
Day 5: Deadlifts, front squats and 2 more assistance exercises

I feel as if I’ve hit a plateau. I need some new gains in strength and size. I know diet has a lot to do with it, but I’m also looking for another template to follow as well. Any new ideas?

Check out this loading scheme for the big lifts from Anthony Ditillo.

warm up
3x2 at 90%
3x3 at 80%
3x5 at 70%

keep the weights the same week to week, but gradually increase sets/reps until you’re doing
warm up
5x3 at 90%
5x4 at 80%
5x6 at 70%

You could still do a push/pull style workout, and just change the weights you are lifting. On this plan you try to add “new” sets and reps to the same weight, instead of “new” weights to the same sets and reps.

It would be a pretty big change to your workouts, without changing the structure of your workouts. You’ll still try to get your reps in, just in a different way.

can i work out conyinously on sb 911?