Strong and Conditioned (ChongLordUno)

Like watching a slow-mo car accident.

But with clown cars.

Honk honk!

2 Likes

You guys are way too patient in that thread haha. Granted, that’s what this pace is for and I applaud it, but it’s hard to not be mean when I read those responses.

3 Likes

Makes me wonder what would have happened if that thread had been posted in 2010. Or 2005. I wonder which is the better approach?

2 Likes

I’ll really tempted to makes jokes about cool whip in that thread but I won’t do that

I stopped posting because it’s his thread and I’m not going to go in there to tell him he’s a wuss, but I also have nothing else to add

3 Likes

Jesus that looks good man

1 Like

I put a challenge up to fellow burpee guys however anyone here is free to join in

Film it and get it up guys

5 Likes

Just wanted to say that your podcast with @T3hPwnisher was awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you @whiplash1

Been a crazy week training wise and haven’t really been logging, just grinding.

That challenge i set out is TOUGH

Maybe @T3hPwnisher can take a break from his planned schedule and give it a whirl. I know this is a big ask but if you don’t take a shot then you won’t score a goal :joy:

In saying that I would pay good money to see @simo74 give it a bash

5 Likes

he doesn’t need a break, he’d just tack it on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Let me get rid of this lurgy and be able to breath properly and I will give it a crack just for you.

1 Like

Just done a podcast with Greg Mauldin tonight

Former NHL player. Surely some hockey fans in here will lap it up?

2 Likes

Well as a Canadian and a hockey fan, I will take a look eh?! Lol

1 Like

Back logging

Let’s do this

5 Likes

Shot of progress since end of transformation challenge

9 Likes

You’re doing it wrong you need to regress for 6 months - it makes the next transformation easier!

Looking awesome, almost like some wise men said once - hard work and consistency are magic!

6 Likes

Thank brother

Someone has already accused me of manipulating the 2 photos, claiming the first one the real ‘after’ as I look like I consumed a big meal

Fuxking idiots

Up there with @T3hPwnisher being accused of being a juice freak because of his jawline :joy:

4 Likes

Did anyone mention that all the steroids made your beard grow!! :joy:

2 Likes

For real. I like all the different training methods where dudes are crushing it. It should preempt all the “how do I optimally
” questions because we can see it really doesn’t matter. There’s documentation of dozens of approaches all looking awesome and getting jackeder.

5 Likes

You’re some man​:joy::joy:

1 Like