Strong and Conditioned (ChongLordUno)

Hope all is well, my friend.

1 Like

Thank you matey

1 Like

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the drama and hospital trip. Hope everything is ok mate.

1 Like

Cheers bro

1 Like

Iā€™ve pretty much ditched barbell work for the time being.

Iā€™m becoming more specific with my exercise selection as these tend to be the only ones I use during my videos. No point leaking recovery on exercises that Iā€™m only doing to scratch the hypertrophy itch

These exercises are

Burpees, the 6 count and navy seal in particular
Chin/pull ups, weighted and bw
Dips, weighted and bw
Squats, KB and air
Push ups,
KB Swings

Thatā€™s pretty much it.

4 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes
9 Likes

Hopefully @T3hPwnisher listens to this. He got a massive shout out and respect was paid

1 Like

Adding this pod cast to my bath time listening for later in the week. Canā€™t wait

2 Likes

Superb @simo74 my man

Let me know what you think man. Would really appreciate the feedback

Definitely will mate. It will probably take me 2 baths to finish it. Lol

Crack open a bottle of rose wine, put a bath bomb in and have a long soak @simo74 darling

3 Likes

That sounds better than most dates Iā€™ve been on.

2 Likes

I will also have to find time for a long bath, but I really like what Iā€™ve heard so far. I really relate to the beginning, where you describe fitness as part of your identity rather than something youā€™ve been passionate about. Like, if I donā€™t do it, who am I?

1 Like

Listened to the whole thing while doing my weighted vest walk with the dog this morning. Dude, you did me a great honor with the HUGE shout out: really appreciate it. Your journey and transformation has been nothing sort of inspiring to observe and you are a total force of nature these days.

I really dug a lot of what you had to say regarding the benefit of burpees as a mental challenge and itā€™s carryover to physical endeavors. People get too concerned about the 1s and 0s of training and donā€™t take time to appreciate the intangibles like that.

I had to just smile and nod hearing you talk about the lies we tell ourselves to get through the hard workouts. Itā€™s such a BIG part of it. You NEED to be a good liar to get through a few hundred burpees.

Quality podcast. Amazing noise to signal ratio. You guys crushed it.

2 Likes

@EmilyQ I appreciate the feedback. Training was my identity for years however the fixation on it being so hindered my progress. Really glad youā€™re listening to the podcast

@T3hPwnisher listen big man, Iā€™ll always give credit where itā€™s due and you have inspired me big time. You know this because I regularly remind you about it on herešŸ˜‚ thanks for the feedback man. Greatly appreciate it. Maybe you can come on the podcast at some point?

Would love to! My schedule has become a bit more stable these days, so itā€™d be pretty viable.