Strong and Conditioned (ChongLordUno)

Wee day of rest

Took a visit to Edinburgh Castle

12 Likes

You’re looking pretty buff in that shirt, dude. You been working out?

2 Likes

If you don’t braid that beard and throw in a runic bead at some point, I will fly over to Scotland and do it myself.

4 Likes

I’ve been known to do a few push ups and stuff

2 Likes

You can braid my beard any day ya big hunk

3 Likes

The question is, would the wife approve of a buff internet stranger touching the beard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Quick one while watching the kids

3 Likes

This one was a tribute to @T3hPwnisher

5 Likes

Dude, you killed it! I knew exactly what you were going though. Really appreciate the shout out, and thanks for plugging the book!

3 Likes

Cheers my man.

It’s a brutal workout. I was actually going to fire 10 burpees in between sets :rofl:

Thank god I didn’t. This session snapped me into pieces

No worries man, glad to help

1 Like

Great video mate and good to see people in our community shouting out others and getting the word out.

1 Like

Thanks man.

Always glad to give some back to this place as everyone has given me awesome support and ideas :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Can I just say that Tower of Babel is a fantastic drill as it’s highly measurable and can be tweaked in so many ways.

I think we all have to give @T3hPwnisher a lot of love on here and we are very very lucky to have him.

If you’re not taking cues from him and putting his workouts into action at some point then you really are leaving a shit ton of gains on the table

4 Likes

Hell yeah dude! I’m a big fan of how modular it is. So many ways to change it around and still make it awful. Really struck some gold with it.

3 Likes

Looks like a whole lot of pain to me but I still like hearing you say it. :wink:

1 Like

Behave you, I’m a married man :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The only thing you can’t change is how fucking brutal it is

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

4x25 30 secs rest between sets

Training has changed. Now training for times

6 Likes