Strong and Conditioned (ChongLordUno)

3 Likes

And I was proud of myself for doing 300 burpees todayā€¦ Nice work, dude.

As usual!

1 Like

Did you crack out 300 @SvenG my man?

Very nice

1 Like

I didā€”3x50 with 50 seconds rest between sets followed by 5x30 with 30 seconds rest between. Had me breathing fast and deep, but I got 'em in!

1 Like

Good man. Rip it up!

1 Like

My son (8) saw you video I will squat 500 times come up on our TV (on YouTube). He said that you should do it whilst singing the proclaimers Iā€™m gonna be. Then he starts singing I would squat 500 times and I would squat 500 moreā€¦ā€¦.
I told Jake I would tell you and them My daughter was very surprised and asked ā€œdo you actually know that manā€. I think she thought you were famous. :joy::joy:

9 Likes

I absolutely think he should do this. He might actually end up famous.

5 Likes

Totally agree he should deff do it.

3 Likes

@Cyrrex @simo74

Not a hope in hell :joy:

1 Like

Mate, two of us agreed to it and two others ā€˜likedā€™ my post. That makes it a legal requirement in most countries.

2 Likes

Mate the Proclaimers themselves could swoop in and like your post.

My singing voice is for my wife, kids and no one else. Isnā€™t that how it usually works :joy:

1 Like

FIFY

1 Like

When are you going to try 1 mile of walking lunges???

1 Like

Deadlifts are fun until you get to insane amounts of weight. Using the trap bar seems like it would so much more fun. Higher starting position, less stress.

Add some handstand holds in there.

1 Like

I donā€™t mean to sound like a jerk here, but I think you should Google the Webster definition of ā€œfunā€ before using it to describe any more activities.

3 Likes

Sometimes my mind ainā€™t right!

1 Like

Now I am sad. I would have settled on you just doing the work whilst the song was playing in the back ground

1 Like

Deadlifts are fun. The day AFTER deadliftsā€¦ not funā€¦

You are doing them wrong

2 Likes

Theyā€™re definitely hard, but hard = fun
easy = boring

I do think I could push up the intensity of my workouts though (definitely not doing much conditioning :sweat_smile: ) , but I just donā€™t feel the need.
If that makes me inadequate, oh well. Might as well do what I want

1 Like