T Nation

Stripped Down Hypertrophey, Next?

I am reaching the end of stripped down hypertrophey and though sick of the program, and occasionally skipping workouts for baseball games. I managed to gain 12lbs on the program and remain at 6%BF. But where do I go to next back to split training, HITT, some muscle and fitness mass gaining workout trying to sell supplements.

I usually do write my own program but it would be good to hear some sense frome expercienced lifters on what programs they felt worked. I am looking to bulk since I’m at 6% for a while, the plan is with w/e program I move onto next to eat every hour and a half 8 meals a day. So please tell me your suggestions.

The best bulk workouts I’ve tried have been AGVT and USCTrojan’s…so a high-volume and a low-volume (high intensity) workout have (combined) put on about 35-40 lb on me over the past few years. Try those out.

yeah I’ll have to do, do you mind telling me your body type all the crap so I can get a better grasp on your results. Reading Thib’s system has made me think all results vary.

20-rep squat routine is good
Though any program that is fairly different from what you’ve been doing will get results as long as it is done intensively and with progression

How long have you done the stripped down hypertrophy?

20-rep squat routine is good
Though any program that is fairly different from what you’ve been doing will get results as long as it is done intensively and with progression

How long have you done the stripped down hypertrophy?