Stringer........

Who is this Cat?

I’ve seen him strutting around this joint like the Alpha Male, an I am NOT digging on it.

Dude has no style, WHATSOEVER!

and who the fuck are you, broski?

…unless you are Stringer.

Don’t worry. Omar and Brother Mouzone will take care of him soon enough.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Don’t worry. Omar and Brother Mouzone will take care of him soon enough.[/quote]

lol…for real.

What a great series that was. Miss it.

This guy? http://www.scrumoftheearth.com/rugby_news/content/binary/stringer.jpg

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Don’t worry. Omar and Brother Mouzone will take care of him soon enough.[/quote]

GET ON WIT IT MOTHAFUCKAS

yeah roger that fuck stringer, he has been a member here for less than a month and he already has over 260 posts.

Thats one active troll. I vote kick him off.

[quote]Comrade wrote:

I’ve seen him strutting around this joint like the Alpha Male, an I am NOT digging on it.

[/quote]

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
malonetd wrote:

The Wire Clip: Omar and Mouzone take out Stringer Bell - YouTube [/quote]

Here’s a cool parallel. Notice that Bunny’s “last words” were the same as Stringer’s.

It’s good to see you guys are singing from the same hymn sheet.

We live in a DEMOCRATIC society, if the PEOPLE want him out, He should be cast from our community.

Vote YES on Proposition Stringer.

ARE YOU WITH ME!?

malonetd wrote:

The Wire Clip: Omar and Mouzone take out Stringer Bell - YouTube [/quote]

Some of the best acting and writing on television. The funny thing is, the guy playing Stringer has a THICK British accent. Listening to him in interviews makes you check the screen several times to make sure it isn’t a voice-over.

That’s good acting.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
malonetd wrote:

Some of the best acting and writing on television. The funny thing is, the guy playing Stringer has a THICK British accent. Listening to him in interviews makes you check the screen several times to make sure it isn’t a voice-over.

That’s good acting.[/quote]

Watching that show ruined TV for me. It was the finest writing and acting in television history- certainly the best show that’s ever been on… and realistic as fuck on top of that.

David Simon is awe inspiring.

[quote]Comrade wrote:

We live in a DEMOCRATIC society, if the PEOPLE want him out, He should be cast from our community.

ARE YOU WITH ME!?[/quote]

As Stuntman Mike already asked, who are you?

It seems odd that someone with less than 10 posts would be pushing to have another member banned.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
malonetd wrote:

That’s good acting.[/quote]

The actor who played Captain Winters in Band of Brothers is from Australia, and does a fantastic job of masking his accent as well.

The Wire could have gone a few more seasons, at least.

[quote]Comrade wrote:

ARE YOU WITH ME!?[/quote]

We live in a Democratic Republic. It gives the people the illusion that they have power, when really, the government is run by corporations.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
Comrade wrote:

ARE YOU WITH ME!?

As Stuntman Mike already asked, who are you?

It seems odd that someone with less than 10 posts would be pushing to have another member banned.[/quote]

Chill!

Put on some funk, and relax.

I’m Comrade, and unless you know me in the “real” world, that’s all you will EVER know me as. What an odd question.

I want this guy kicked to the curb because he offends my viewing goggles, he messes with my chi, he steals my mojo, you get the picture?

So I ask YOU! Who are you?

[quote]Artem wrote:
Comrade wrote:

ARE YOU WITH ME!?

We live in a Democratic Republic. It gives the people the illusion that they have power, when really, the government is run by corporations. [/quote]

Easy now Michael.

Wipe down your spectacles, and evaluate what you just said.

You are forgiven.

Watching that show ruined TV for me. It was the finest writing and acting in television history- certainly the best show that’s ever been on… and realistic as fuck on top of that.

David Simon is awe inspiring.
[/quote]

Agree completely. God, I miss The Wire. I loved that they were able to blur the lines between good and evil so completely and in every single character. Outstanding.

Watching that show ruined TV for me.[/quote]

Same here. I was never into that many shows in the first place, but now the bar has been set so high, very little satisfies me. What really stands out to me is the long-term character development. I mean, no character is untouched. No character is an afterthought. You get to know every single person that shows up on that screen.

I also have to admit, I almost shed a tear during the ending montage when Bubbles goes upstairs and sits at the table. With all his struggles and failed attempts to come clean, it was very satisfying to see that.