T Nation

Strikeforce Payouts?

wtf? diaz got $39k to beat frank shamrock who got $369k to lose? WTF!!! $369k???

That’s what you get for having a good agent and taking steroids.

frank shamrock $369 wtf? ii thought the highest ufc payout was lesnar or couture around $400k? how did frank get $369? seriousely $369 for frank??? he not worth $50k

Frank is a legend and sells tickets. Steroids doesn’t have anything to do with it.

as much as I like diaz as a fighter, the majority of people in attendance and watching on television did not do so because of nick…shamrock was the bigger draw and therefore got the pay day. If Nick continues to turn in good performances against better competition, his day might come.

Chitown, I was being sarcastic. Well not about the legend part, but the steroids.

[quote]MNguns wrote:
wtf? diaz got $39k to beat frank shamrock who got $369k to lose? WTF!!! $369k???[/quote]

thats just how it is, chuck liddell got payed around 500k to get layed out by rashad evans who got I think 30-40k But got a bonus of 60k

Another fighter that night got 13k, won and got 60k bonus for fight of the night.

Like I said, it’s not about how good you are. It’s about your agent, and how many people the UFC thinks you’re going to draw to a fight.