Strictly a How Much question

First, my stats. I’m 6’1", 185lbs, 8%bf by electrical impedance. I have been planning on doing a 3 week cycle of Parabolan/Androsol/Nandrosol, and I was told by my buddy Bill R. that 12-15 lbs was a reasonable expectation for gains if I ate and trained properly. My question is, how much more do you think I would get by extending the cycle to 6 weeks instead of 3? Would there be a drop-off in the rate of returns? I figured that as long as I’m breaking the 2 week barrier and significantly inhibiting my t production, I might as well go for the gusto.

Man, the board monitors really need to find a way to shorten some of those reeeeaaaally long posts. The short posts are getting pushed off the front page way too quickly. Maybe only show 4 replies in the bottom of a message?

Ben, that sounds like a good idea (Chris, are you there? :slight_smile: because what information does it give to have the list of all 30 people or whatever that have answered so far? Nothing, but it sure takes up a lot of page space. Having just the 4 most recent responders, so you have an idea of whether there’s new conversation or not and by whom, seems like a great idea.

On Ben’s question, sure, if I felt things were
going along quite well and I was still making
fast gains and I wanted more, I’d extend the
cycle longer since going past 2 weeks anyway,
and end by 8 weeks, or when I thought results
were stale, or when I thought that was enough gains for that time, whichever came first.