Striations In Shoulders

[quote]TDog305 wrote:
What happens if tomorrow she says she like vagina?[/quote]

He’ll go get his sister and a video camera.

[quote]2ms wrote:
I shouldnt have to explain this and really do not understand all the negativity[/quote]

Because it’s very shallow and quite silly to ask. The simple answer is to get bigger and lean down. Happy?

[quote]2ms wrote:
i cant believe how much crap Im getting [/quote]

Don’t feel bad…we’ve all been in the barrell.

I have sarations and I’m 13% bf you need to put on some muscle mass!

I see the problem - you don’t have any muscle, and you aren’t as lean as what you think.

To fix this, I recommend putting on muscle and then losing more bodyfat.

Problem solved - my bill is in the mail.

From your photo, I’d say you’re simply not that defined. I’d do lower reps on your upper body and dial in your diet to really get defined.

And another gym where some more serious trainees are there to help you would be good. You look like a fit guy, ‘swole’ is really overdoing it.

And I echo what the others said about your reasons for doing this. Do it for yourself bro, not because some chick mentioned that it was cool.

[quote]2ms wrote:
i cant believe how much crap Im getting for asking for advice on how do add a little something different to my workout here. Its fun to mess around trying different things every once in while.[/quote]

You didn’t ask for workout advice. You asked what shoulder exercises would get you “striatations.” Now, if you remotely skimmed any of information available on this site, you would know that there is no shoulder exercise that would give you ripped shoulders. It’s a combination of heavy lifting, proper nutrient timing, and dedication to your craft. If you don’t know about something, read. Read. Learn all you can. Don’t ask a question just for the sake of opening your mouth.

im a like 18% body fat, but i have rocking striations, probably due to the size of my shoulders. so just get more muscle, the striations will get larger and poke through the fat;)

on another note, something i havent seen recommended yet is to snatch. catching the weight abovehead has done wonders for my should strength and development.

[quote]MarcKeys wrote:
I have sarations [/quote]

Maybe you should go to a doctor and get that case of Sarations checked out.

Ya muscle mass - 12% BF and ive got striations. All of them to.

[quote]blitz78 wrote:
2ms wrote:
i cant believe how much crap Im getting for asking for advice on how do add a little something different to my workout here. Its fun to mess around trying different things every once in while.

You didn’t ask for workout advice. You asked what shoulder exercises would get you “striatations.” Now, if you remotely skimmed any of information available on this site, you would know that there is no shoulder exercise that would give you ripped shoulders. It’s a combination of heavy lifting, proper nutrient timing, and dedication to your craft. If you don’t know about something, read. Read. Learn all you can. Don’t ask a question just for the sake of opening your mouth. [/quote]

The thread should end with this post

[quote]GribGrob wrote:
…but i’m pretty sure they would like the rest of you to be something other than a veiny twig.[/quote]

Chicks dig my veiny twig!

[quote]TheZ-Man wrote:
I can’t believe that a celebrity finally writes on the message boards and he is ridiculed!

AS you were saying Steve-O…[/quote]

Yeeaaah duuuude!

[quote]blitz78 wrote:
If you don’t know about something, read. Read. Learn all you can. Don’t ask a question just for the sake of opening your mouth. [/quote]

Your message falls on deaf ears. This is yet another case of functional illiteracy; of empty barrels making the most noise.

Maybe he’ll take Gojira’s suggestion on the video.

it simple, you dont need to mput on more muscle mass, because he can lift his arm and has been working the muscle, so its a question of bodyfat, from that pic doesnt look like ur below 12-14% body fat, and all you have to do is drop as much fat as possible and the striations will come, but only at a certain time for your own unique genetics

[quote]hardcoreukno0359 wrote:
it simple, you dont need to mput on more muscle mass, because he can lift his arm and has been working the muscle,[/quote]

???

just get a washable marker and draw them on, it will help you look more ripped and swole at the same fn time!!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
hardcoreukno0359 wrote:
it simple, you dont need to mput on more muscle mass, because he can lift his arm and has been working the muscle,

???[/quote]

i meant for striations to be present, of coarse he shouldnt be satisfied with size

[quote]hardcoreukno0359 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
hardcoreukno0359 wrote:
it simple, you dont need to mput on more muscle mass, because he can lift his arm and has been working the muscle,

???

i meant for striations to be present, of coarse he shouldnt be satisfied with size[/quote]

What does: “you dont need to mput on more muscle mass, bacuase he can lift his arm” mean???

By the way, the solution to your problem is simple. Get bigger because you are not swole. When swole diet down, that’s when striations appear.

It’s a combo of two things: muscle and low body fat. Simple.

[quote]algian wrote:
hardcoreukno0359 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
hardcoreukno0359 wrote:

???

i meant for striations to be present, of coarse he shouldnt be satisfied with size

What does: “you dont need to mput on more muscle mass, bacuase he can lift his arm” mean???

By the way, the solution to your problem is simple. Get bigger because you are not swole. When swole diet down, that’s when striations appear.

It’s a combo of two things: muscle and low body fat. Simple.[/quote]

I don’t know i’ve had striations on my shoulders at 14-15% but I carry less fat on my arms…they were’nt insane but the area on my anterior and lateral delts had some striations.

So twig head why don’t you try my suggestion…

Also if your friends think you’re swole you must still be in the process of gettin your grade 6 or something. Either that or you live in ethiopia.