Stretch Marks

I havn’t been lifting hard for that long this May will be a year. When I first started I was only lifting 3 times a week, now I’m up to 6 days. Even on my day off now I keep finding myself in the gym doing abs, swimming, running, something I’m addicted. Only problem is that the harder I lift the worse and worse my stretch marks are getting. Everyone I’ve spoke to says the only way to fix it is cocoa butter. I’m wondering if there is any other way to slow/ stop them. I’m 5’11" 200 lbs I have alot more work to do so I need help with these troublesome stretch marks.

There’s basically nothing you can do for them man. I’ve heard of laser sugery, but that’s just what I’ve “heard.”

I feel your pain. When I first hit the weights at age 14, all I wanted to do was get pecs like granite and wings like a vulture! Unfortunatly, my poor little body couldn’t handle the next year’s 20 pound gain.

I now have stretch marks so bad along my pecs, arm pits and lats that I tell others I had quints out of my armpits!
:frowning: