Stretch Marks on Biceps

My arms aren’t even that big but on the inside of my biceps I’m starting to get strectch marks. I’ve heard that they’re there for good but I’ve also read about some people using various products with success in reducing their appearance. Just wondering if anyone knows of any good products out there that are proven to work.

What is it Vitamin E or Cocoa Butter lotion? Whatever it is it really doesn’t do much. My wife used cocoa butter lotion after her second pregnancy and it’s reduced the appearance of the stretch marks, but not substantially. I have stretch marks on my chest and arms too and nothing I’ve tried has helped.

[quote]Pin_Head wrote:
My arms aren’t even that big but on the inside of my biceps I’m starting to get strectch marks. I’ve heard that they’re there for good but I’ve also read about some people using various products with success in reducing their appearance. Just wondering if anyone knows of any good products out there that are proven to work.[/quote]

I actually inquired about my own stretch marks a few days ago and was told that yes, for the most part, they are there for good. Lotions won’t help much. The good thing about them is that they do fade in time.

My wife tried that cocoa butter too when she was pregnant and it didn’t work at all for her.

I think certain nutritional choices might help. Like EFA’s or other fats, tons of water… Anything that could help with skin elasticity.

[quote]Pin_Head wrote:
My arms aren’t even that big but on the inside of my biceps I’m starting to get strectch marks. I’ve heard that they’re there for good but I’ve also read about some people using various products with success in reducing their appearance. Just wondering if anyone knows of any good products out there that are proven to work.[/quote]

wear them as a badge of honor.

meat

this is extremely common for all lifters. I get excited when I find a new stretch mark on my body. I’m most proud of the ones on my lats. One day I hope to get them on my calves.

[quote]hardwork wrote:
The good thing about them is that they do fade in time.

[/quote]

This is true,I got the ones on my biceps this Jan and they have faded a lot,though still prominent in the armpit. The ones I have gotten on my legs and lats are still pretty new,but I bet they fade away quick too.

I dont know why,but I think tanning might help them blend in better.Though I havent tried this theory

[quote]jmwintenn wrote:
hardwork wrote:
I dont know why,but I think tanning might help them blend in better.Though I havent tried this theory[/quote]

Tanning definetely helps. Over the summer I lifeguard and the stretch marks become almost nonexistent, but they seem to come back in October once I get white again. When they do come back they aren’t as prominent though.

one way to make sure you never get any more stretch marks is to stop lifting any sort of weight. this will assure that you don’t get any bigger. Then you won’t have to worry about stretch marks.

yeah be proud. ive gt stretch marks all over my delts n biceps n to be honest im proud cos it means ive grown.