Stretch Marks....is This Normal?

[quote]ckallander wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
ckallander wrote:
I used to have some pretty mean ones on my stomach from being so fat and they looked very similar to yours. Odd place for you to get them though. Well, mine went away after I lost 80 pounds, and I applied generic stretch mark lotion fairly frequently. That and vitamin E lotion. I swear by it for getting rid of them.

I still can’t figure out, based on your avatar, if you are male or female.

I am quite male, just very female looking, . [/quote]

http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_model_body_women_training_beauty_figure_cosmetic?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

Get to work

mine are like yours, man up and live with them!

go to cvs or walgreens and pick up some stretch mark cream. like the stuff women use when they get pregnant. I daily use cocoa butter with vitamin E so I don’t anymore of them, I just rub it on after getting out of the shower. Mine are in the same spots are yours, give it a shot.

As many people have said use coca butter. Ive been using it for 3 months and my marks went from red to a light pink. One other thing if you are taking creatine stop. It will only make your marks worse and if you are thinking about using it don’t.

WTF does creatine have to do w/ making stretch marks worse???

Yer creatine is just like legal roidz.

Because creatine can give 5 or more pounds of water weight in a few days, that gave me stretch marks on my legs.

Good effort funny man.

[quote]Hat wrote:
Because creatine can give 5 or more pounds of water weight in a few days, that gave me stretch marks on my legs.

Good effort funny man. [/quote]

I LOL’ed.

really? doesn’t that talk get old?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
ckallander wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
ckallander wrote:
I used to have some pretty mean ones on my stomach from being so fat and they looked very similar to yours. Odd place for you to get them though. Well, mine went away after I lost 80 pounds, and I applied generic stretch mark lotion fairly frequently. That and vitamin E lotion. I swear by it for getting rid of them.

I still can’t figure out, based on your avatar, if you are male or female.

I am quite male, just very female looking, .

http://figureathlete.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_model_body_women_training_beauty_figure_cosmetic?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop
Get to work[/quote]

Thanks buddy, I’ll be sure to send you some before and after pics!