Stretch Marks- Cream to Prevent/Reduce?

Anyone know of any good lotions to prevent/reduce stretch marks?

Thanks.

Shea Butter is supposed to be effective but I haven’t used it consistently enough to guage its effectiveness.

Anything with Vitamin E?

Why would you want to get rid of these beautiful etchings?

Adding in healthy fats to my diet made them fade dramatically, no creams/oils ever worked.

cocoa butter.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Adding in healthy fats to my diet made them fade dramatically, no creams/oils ever worked.

[/quote]

I remember hearing you saying that when you switched to more fats off of a high carb diet your marks faded, do you think it was maybe because of less water retention due to your reduction of carbohydrates that your skin wasn’t stretched out as much on a daily basis?

btw saw your pics on T-Cell Alpha, looking huge. I thought the front lat was the best, lighting hit your abs at just the right angle.

vagisil

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

I remember hearing you saying that when you switched to more fats off of a high carb diet your marks faded, do you think it was maybe because of less water retention due to your reduction of carbohydrates that your skin wasn’t stretched out as much on a daily basis?

btw saw your pics on T-Cell Alpha, looking huge. I thought the front lat was the best, lighting hit your abs at just the right angle.[/quote]

I doubt it, I mean the stretch marks are still the same size they just went from looking like they were purple and infected to a lighter pink/red that blends in with my skin. Water retention from carbs wouldn’t cause that dramatic of an effect that my skin would constantly be stretching.

And thanks, man, I’m tryin.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
vagisil [/quote]

Seriously?

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
vagisil

Seriously? [/quote]

Yeah. My wife was pissed when I used up the last of it.

Dude you get the funniest looks from the Chicks at CVS buying 2 and 3 tubes at a time.

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
vagisil

Seriously? [/quote]

Lol no

Man up and deal with it. Get a tan, they blend it with a tan.

Ask a milf.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Why would you want to get rid of these beautiful etchings?[/quote]

x2