Stress From Arnold's Program

So I’ve been doing Arnold’s Level I Program, however only 4 days per week, for three weeks. I have noticed that I feel generally fatigued and my libido has lowered.

I have been eating enough and nutritiously(I posted my diet before) and have been sleeping 8+ hours per night.

This program has forced me to work hard, so I don’t want to change programs, however I’m considering that I am working too hard. Most of the programs I see on this site involve 3 days per week, or 5 at most.

?

is that the one from the encyclopedia?

are you gaining weight or strength still?

Take more AAS.

If you want to be the best you have to follow the best. You thought it was easy ? Try working up to his program before doing the whole thing.

No idea why no one has mentioned overtraining but you just mentioned the two classic symptoms.

If you are not gaining strength from workout to workout in addition to what you mentioned, you are overtraining. Simple as that.

If you’re feeling fatigued and have a lowered libido, you’re not eating enough. Plain and simple.

That being said, Arnold’s program might be too much for someone who has a life outside of bodybuilding e.g. works, goes to school, has kids, etc. I’ve never seen the program, but have heard bad things.

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
If you want to be the best you have to follow the best. You thought it was easy ? Try working up to his program before doing the whole thing.[/quote]

I completely agree. It’s been tough for me so far, however this is the first program that has truly challenged me.

Please let me know what you mean by “working up to his program before doing the whole thing.”

I am committed to Bodybuilding. I love it. I just want to make sure that I’m not doing a program that I’m not ready for.

What’s this?

[quote]SpadeK wrote:
triple-10sets wrote:

comment about AAS

What’s this?[/quote]

American Astronomical Society, uh duhhhh

perhaps you should look into some supplements. since you mentioned libido, har har, id recommend you look into ZMA. you lose much of your zinc and magnesium supply when you sweat and exert yourself. you might also be deficient in iron, but i cant say for sure because i dont know your diet.