I'm trying to develop a strength training e-book for my multimedia design class. The purpose of the application must be learning/instructional. What better topic to pick then Strength Training.
So I want to hit up T-mag for some ideas on content, layout, or anything. I already found a "customer". The main target audience of this e-book would be HS athletes. In a broader sense, this could be used by athlete, or anyone for that matter wanting to learn and get into strength training.
I thought about a few points of what this would include:
- proper selection of equipment to be used
- listings of sport specific exercises
- theory behind these movements
- instructions on how to perform the exercises
- pictures and video on performing the exercises
- muscle groups worked
- maybe nutrition and proper warm up.
What do you guys think? should I add more? take some out?
I have to keep in mind i am working in a group of 4 with different skills, video, graphics design, illustration,.. however I only have 1 semester to complete it so it cant be too crazy.