T Nation

Strength, Size and Steroids

Hello boys and girls,

Im very new to this site but have been very much interested in body building since i was about 17/18 im now 22.

iv gota admit my motivation to get to the gym on a night is very much there but my diet is to be honest PISS POOR. I like my sweeties little bit to much. i read many articals, forums and books each with there own different advice which is kinda complicated to be honest (THICK ant i ha). I know what iv gota eat and when but i just cant seem to stomach enough. Iv used steroids twice before both courses gave me big strength gains but size was my down fall, im guessing that brings me back to me pissy diet.

I was goin to use steroids for the summer but now im thinking of just doin it all naturally with food and supplements.

what kinda growth can i be lookin at if i eat 4/6 clean meals a day.

i weigh 183 pounds, i hold most of my fat round my stomach, Not blowing smoke up my own arse but my legs have near to no fat on them.

Im lookin to eat around 200/250g of protine 300/400g of carbs and 100/125g of fat through out the 4/6 meals.

can any 1 give me any advice on strength/size gains in which i should be looking at gaining.

Cheers

just another pic for my ego hahah

Please god, let it be a troll.

whats that supposed to mean?

The answer to your question is “it depends.”

Everything after that would be too labor intensive to type. Do it and stop writing on the forums and come back and then tell us what happened. After that we will be able to tell you what to expect.

It means I hope you are a troll just trying to stir shit up.

The alternative is that you’re an idiot who did steroids twice while eating like shit and contemplated doing them a third time. The tone of your whole post makes me fear how well thought-out your cycles could have possibly been.

obviously the gear didn’t work well for you. so save yourself more useless using and allow someone who is gonna do something good with it the chance to have at it.

clean your diet up. not too many people are going to put much effort into helping you when you say shit like

“to be honest PISS POOR. I like my sweeties little bit to much. i read many articals, forums and books each with there own different advice which is kinda complicated to be honest”

figure your goals out first.

It means you sound like a tool … you could legitimately be asking for help but God help me cause I couldn’t stomach reading your damn post.

Here’s my advice, figure out exactly what it is you want to accomplish, plan it out and stop being a fool. Use the search function, if you want to take steroids research it and do it right … there’s a whole forum dedicated to steroids. You want diet, forum. You want training advice, bodybuilding/strength forum.

Ask specific questions. If you don’t know what specifically you want you need to research more and figure it out.

thats what im askin tho Brock, im cleaning my diet up, its starting to take shape but what kinda progression can i be looking at making? yea i admit i wasted my money on the steroids and im not wanting to do them again until iv sorted out my whole routine, fair point.

You have got to be kidding me. If you have read as much as you say you have, then you’d have come close to the conclusion that IT DEPENDS!

How are we going to know what sort of progression you are going to make? It would be a crap-shoot at best with the information you gave us.

How many calories are you going to consume every day? What sort of program are you going to run?

We can’t guess your progression, but the helpful people here will at least help you out with your diet and program if you give them something to critique.

I suplexed a lion several times today for back training.

If you want diet advice, it might be useful for you to type out what your diet looks like now.

You know, so we have some information to go off of.

[quote]k4pp4 wrote:
… my diet is to be honest PISS POOR …

… i read many articals, forums and books each with there own different advice which is kinda complicated to be honest …

… very much interested in body building since i was about 17/18 im now 22 …

… Iv used steroids twice before …[/quote]

Info from profile:

[quote]Weight: 182 lbs (83kg)
Height: 183cm (6ft)
Years Training: 1 year properly[/quote]

Dude, step number one should be editing the title of this thread, because “Beginners” and “Steroids” have no business being in the same forum.

I’m not really sure what your primary goal is:
Cutting up for summer, building more size, or something else?

Either way, it is not that difficult, and you’re probably overthinking things way, way too much, looking for the fast track.

colluci you have hit the nail on the head right there, its as simple as that. its easy to get every 1 to do the work for you but ya gota do it ur self to realise how every aspect can contribute to your out come.

iv took on board what you lads have said, any critisism is good critisism so ill get back to you in the next few days or so after i have had a good look at what i wana achieve.

cheers