Strength Ratios for Hips/Glutes and Lower Back/Abs?

Ive been doing hip thrusts for a while and I am wondering if there is anything you need to do to get you hip flexor strength up to match the glute strength. It seems weird though to have your hip flexors to be as strong as your glutes. And in regards to strength ratios would the same apply to your lower back as well? It would seem that for most lower back problems the advice is almost always to strengthen you core abdominals. So would it be better to have your lower back just as as you abs or would it be better to have your abs stronger than your lower back? With people generally having many imbalances I think it would be great if there were some diagram that laid out the strength ratios that should be attained for all muscle groups.

Its not exactly by muscle group as that would be impossible to measure but this is a good article for you

I’ll share some advice I was once given: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. That’s not license to do any stupid shit you like but generally your body will let you know if something is becoming a problem, well before it’s a problem.

1 Like

What’s your height, weight, rough body fat estimate, and current weights in the main compound movements (not necessarily asking for a 1 rep max, just the best weight you can do with whatever set and rep scheme you follow)?