Squat 531
2x12 GoodMornings
2x12 Lunges
Adductor and Abductor work
2x12 Reverse Grip Lat pulldowns
2x12 Weighted Dips
2x12 DB Trieps extensions
2x12 Drag Curls

Not much volume but im following the current scientific consensus that 10 sets per muscle a week is enough. Since i can easily overtrain and i also do high intensity cardio EOD, this allows me to not feel wrecked after the gym.

Nothing to update on strenght. Slowly progressing but nowhere near my PRs.
Will be experimenting with a new blast(posted on pharma forum) so that may help even tho thats not the goal of this blast. Just wanted to mention that, so when im back on a cruise i know which training data to compare.

2 Likes

After reading this link(which mod just deleted and left this sentence moronic empty…anyways it was a bout a dude who went on test-tren trt for a year and had good bloodwork etc) i also decided to try a LONG cycle of small dose test and tren. So im now on 200mg test and 100mg tren a week. Was hoping for tren to just increase my libido, but it doesnt. What it does tho, is increased my strenght by solid 10% on all lifts. Not really happy about this, cuz i dont really want strenght thats not maintainable, but then again - who cares, as i hope that this dose would be doable for longer than a typical blast.

I also bought my first powerlifting belt.
Well, its the most horrible thing i have ever had. I have bruises on my ribs now, lol. And i was all sweatty and tired every time i got into it tight enough. I know, i know - takes time to get used to it, so i will. Just sayin - today doing deadlifts i hated that thing.

Aaanyways, the training is the same as i wrote above, with some changes due to a nation wide lockdown again, so im back in my own gym, and i had to make a few changes here and there, but its nothing worth writing about.

If this 100mg tren thing holds up, i might be able to do my best deadlift tripple for a fiver in 3 weeks. Will see.

2 Likes

Been having elevated BP for a bit now, and the weird thing is that i do feel it. It used to be 123-133, now its 130-145. Not really happy about this and the only thing that could do this is my 100mg tren a week. I will give it another 1,5-2 weeks and see, maybe my body will get used to it, and if no, i will just do a normal blast for 12 weeks, instead of doing this low dose test-tren bullshit long term.
I will also start a nofap challenge since nothing seems to be improving my libido - ill just do an experiment with that and do my best to not see anything female related on the internet, lol.

Just some crossfit girls for you.

1 Like

Haha, you are still on them? :d

Anyways, all stuff thats about me and my training will be from now on posted in this topic. There are 2 older ones, of someone is interested :

1. Me getting of a 2 year long blast - Summer Blast and Coming Off 2 Years of Tren
  2. Me playing with insulin(not much to see here tho) - Insulin Diary by Hank

Aaaanyways, after my first experiment with dumping blood, i managed to get 200ml out. Bloodwork after that said 56 hematocrit, which is bad. All the other markers are fine tho.
So after a bit i dumped 350ml again, and bloodwork came back 54 hematocrit - no longer underlined red, at least.
Iron is absolutely normal. Ferritin is low. But as far as i understand, as long as iron is enough, ferritin will come back up.

Due to the fact of my shit BP, i will be dumping some more blood, in hopes of getting out some 300-350ml and then my hematocrit should be around 52, which would be very nice for me.

1 Like

You could try aspirin. @readalot lowered his quite a bit with 325 mg/day.

I am taking 200mg a day already.
This high hematocrit problem started when i went off a blast, and started doing ED injections of test, so i am off those now. Im doing EOD like i was all my life.
My hematocrit was worse on 250mg of test than it was on test, tren, eq and winny, in 5 times larger doses.
Since my BP is up, i dont want to let my heart pump that jelly that much, so i will at least try to lower my hematocrit.
I dont feel any worse or weaker after dumping 200-250ml twice a week so far. Just did 250ml again. Will probably repeat one last time in a few days and then do another bloodwork in hopes it showing 50-51… Then i will see how fast it goes to shit again.

1 Like

Will give 531 FSL a try this one week while still in a lockdown. Gyms open on 16th of november, so i can just try stuff now.

I never liked the idea of FSL as it seems waaay too light but then an idea hit me. Maybe i cant do much cuz im always taking everything into the extremes. Maybe i need to do this lighter work and just fuck off? Idk, will see.

I also think i should test for TM for different exercises to make sure i am not going too hard on them OR just pick very easy exercises to go full retard on, lol.

Anyways, did a Squat 531 + FSL today, and felt really good, training was short and i dont feel destroyed after it.

1 Like

Ok, so after yesterdays FSL try for squats today i actually am feeling some slight soreness in legs but in a very good way. Its like “yep, we did good stuff” but its not interfering with my conditioning in any way - its very pleasant feeling, so i guess that light 5x5 volume actually did count as some volume.

My low dose tren trt seems to be failed as i have no libido increase from low dose tren, and my BP has gone to shit. I have to take arginine/citruline/beta alanine with water a few times a day and i also supplement with a natural supplement calldeds “heart potion” found in pharmacies, that contains exracts of natural shit thats good for heart and BP.
Since this feeling sucks, as most times my BP is 129-134, and sometimes if i dont take my supps its up to 150, i will be treating this 200mg test and 100mg tren as a blast. Since first 2 weeks i was just playing with it, i take next 10 weeks as a serious blast, only on very low dose of stuff. Will see how it goes. Anyways, i dont think my body can handle more tren so this is the highest dose i am ok with. Strenght is up as i already mentioned so maybe its enough for me.
So monday starts week 1 out of 10 on my 200mg test and 100mg tren “blast”.

Yeah, fuck this.
I think im too old for tren. My BP gets as high as 150 and never lower than 130. I also feel it in my head and eyes and all that from just 100mg a week. I guess by body doesnt want it anymore.
I will be switching to a bit higher test and NPP, as i always wanted to try that and a quick google search said its a bit better for BP.

So im back from the guy who sells me stuff. I was thinking to do like 500 test and 300 npp or something, but… he really liked the idea of me doing super small dosages like i tried with tren - 200 test, 100 tren.
So he suggested me just switching tren to npp, and just do 200 test and 100 npp, so thats what im going to do.
I will also drop the HGH and do MK677 instead as its just cheaper and i dont think there is a difference if you wanna bulk.
I wonder if our expert on npp @Professor_Hulk can comment something :slight_smile:

How to know that your pre-workouts or PUMP supps are good? If you dump blood after you drink em, its all bubbly, haha.
Anyways, today for the first time i got my blood work back where RBC, HCT and all that stuff is PERFECT.
Never in my life had i seen HCT 51… it was 54-57 usually.
Took around 2 litters of blood dumped in 1 month, but im finally there. Iron is still fine btw.
Will see this again in a month to see how bad it gets and how fast.

On the training side - i tried doing all the assistance exercises 5x10 with 45 second rest. Super light weights, so first sets dont really count, but i like the pump and pain in last sets. I will try sticking to this and see how it goes.

1 Like

I wonder when this won’t be shocking to me.

Today it still is.

3 Likes

Hank,

I’ve tried NPP every way I could think of and here’s what I can tell you……

The good:
A. it helps with joint pain. Ive previously commented on here that it didn’t help much with joint pain. I was wrong. I didn’t realize how much it helps until I stopped it for a little while and restarted it recently.
B. It counters some of the skin side effects of test. On anything over 300 Test, my face looses elasticity and looks old. Not so on NPP. Also, on Test alone, my face and back blow up and I get big painful acne. Not so with NPP.
C. It increases work capacity. My results vary slightly from most here. It doesn’t increase my low-end explosive strength (1-3 reps) but it GREATLY improves how many sets I can hit at a given weight. This is my favorite thing about the drug.
D. It makes my traps pop. There is an undeniable difference in my traps when I am on NPP. This is my second favorite thing about the drug.
E. I have never experienced the notorious deca/NPP dick. But I have also never gone below a 1:1 Test/NPP ratio. Check that, I did it once and felt like shit but never got deca dick.
F. I tolerate carbs much better on it. On Test alone, if I eat a ton of carbs one day, I look like shit the next day. On NPP, I just look full the next day. Basically, the carbs go in my muscle bellies instead of causing edema.

The bad:
A. Insomnia. I sleep 6 hours a night on NPP, vice 8-9 on Test alone.
B. Aggression. It definitely makes me more aggressive. You’ve run Tren, so I’m sure you are very familiar with this side.
C. Headaches. A baby aspirin daily keeps them away, for me.
D. Puffy nipples. Temporary, not gyno, just a soft, puffy look. 100mg P5P/day keeps this at bay for me.

Doses: it will help you with hardening/leaning at 200mg/week or less (see carb tolerance above). At 300+ It will likely cause some edema. Size gains really start to come fast at 400+/week. For me, 300-400 week has been my sweet spot for gains vs. sides. I’ve gone as high as 600/wk and the sides outweighed the gains.

Ratio:
I’ve felt good at 3:1, 2:1, and 1:1. But I would never recommend dropping Test below 200/wk, regardless of the ratio you choose. Think of Test as the “feel good” drug in the cycle. You never want it too low and you never want less of it than NPP unless you’re a masochist and enjoy feeling miserable.

The 200/100 you mentioned is a good starting point. I’d recommend giving it 3 weeks for NPP to reach steady state before critiquing that dose. If you like it, you could likely run it forever. If you don’t like it, I’d recommend trying 300/100 from there. 300/100 feels really good for me. but obviously gains were nothing to write about at those doses. I’m assuming here that you’re looking for a long-term solution, not bulking doses.
The other thing I’ll add here on dose is….if you’re not going to eat for size, I can see no reason to ever run NPP above 200/wk. you’re just going to see sides without the gains. Many guys have said you have to feed NPP and I firmly believe that (if you are using it for bulking). If therapeutic, max 200/wk.

I’m currently still slooooow cutting, as I decided in my log recently, on 300/100. Feel good, zero sides, and cut is going well. Down from about 20% to 15-17%. Pic below. I’m eating very few carbs, so looking like 5-10 pounds less lean tissue, but strength has stayed same, so definitely no muscle loss. Looking forward to filling back out as soon as I carb back up again.

2 Likes

@Professor_Hulk have you noticed how you BP changes according to test:npp ratio? I read on your log that you stopped 300/300 because your BP was high.
My BP is shit lately also - i tought it was low dose tren but now its back, and it looks like its the same on 100mg of NPP as it was on 100mg of tren.
I tought its MK677 cuz it comes with a lot of bloat, but i dropped it and it doesnt seem to change.
Having BP of 140+ for days just really makes me feel tired and sick. I know its not a super high BP, but i really feel it everywhere.
I guess ill up the test to 300 and drop NPP for a while, to just see whats going on. If it fixes, maybe re-introduce NPP and try 3:1 ratio.

For me, it’s always total androgen load, rather than a specific drug or ratio. I’ve found that if I run Test alone, or Test/NPP at any ratio, above 500 total mgs a week, my BP slowly creeps up over time.

Things that have helped me keep BP under control are:

Regular blood donation
Daily baby aspirin
Moderate to low carbs
Lower body fat
Total androgen load <500 mgs/wk

My drug guy commented that i have high bp and terrible feeling on 100mgs of tren now, and was fine at 750mgs some time ago is the way i pay for those years now.

I actually realised that some of the shit feeling i have might be the fact that i dumped 1,2l of blood in 3 weeks. Altho my iron is ok, ferritin is low.
All the low ferritin signs are simmilar to what i have.
But i also do have higher BP, and that has nothing to do with ferritin tho.
It might be that i cant take anything over TRT anymore, or maybe - no 19nors. Idk. The day after i skipped a tren shot and replaced it with npp i felt good, and then the BP came back up(npp kicked in maybe).
Today i also skipped a npp shot, will see how the BP goes the next 2-3 days. I hope it gets better and its steroid related NOT that i actually have a real heart problem now. With all these youtube fucks dropping dead i am paranoid here sitting with my 137 bp

High BP is a bitch, man. Once it gets high, it takes a while to get it back under control.

I think your body is forcing you to cruise for a while. I know that you know you can only permablast for so long until your body makes you STOP.

You’ve come a very long way from the huge doses you use to run, but I think you are right that you are going to have to drop down to TRT only for at least a few weeks before any more experiments. Just to get BP and other markers back under control.

I’d imagine you’ve still got some good blasts left in you, but I think your body is just forcing you to cruise, rest, and recover for a few weeks.

Best of luck to you

1 Like

So i swapped my npp dose of 100mgs for extra test. My current blast is 385mgs of test.
Been some weeks past since my strenght went up because of tren but…its still there. Strenght is still there - my 531 training maxes have jumped 3-4 cycles forward except for deadlifts - since im using a belt, i cant breathe, it also hurts my ribs alot so im just torturing myself with it for now and i cant lift much.
I do feel like i like it on squats and OHP tho. Would probablu try using it on heavier bench also.
I am also in doubts - maybe use this time when i cant do deadlifts because of the belt, to switch to sumo deadlifts, as those are easier with a belt, and i have never done them, so i could maybe try those? I wonder if anyone has had luck doing sumo in one strenght cycle and conventional the other?

Headaches are still a bit there but i believe those are because of low ferritin.

The BP issues might have been a scare that i made worse by panicking.
Nowdays if my BP is 140+ i just remain calm and take another 2-3 measurements and they all are better. Like this morning i had 146, then 135, then 123 all in a row.
Anyways, we have national hollidays now, but the next week i will be looking to do that thingy where you ride a bike and they check your heart.
After that i will also invest and just do the Echo anyways. Just want to make sure, even if nothing is wrong.

Anyways, feeling strong for now. I wonder how much of that is the upped test, or the leftover tren(didnt inject more than 200mgs total in like 2 weeks at least 2-3 weeks ago).or maybe doing lighter accessory work actually helps my recovery.
Very excited to train.

1 Like