Hi, after mainly have been focusing on strength for the last year, I’m looking to add some serious mass the next couple of months, and i wonder what u think of this program, I don’t follow specific rep schemes, but I do like the 5-4-3-2-1 or ramping up to 1-3 rep max of the day for strength. For volume I’m thinking just go with sets of 8-12 for start.
My goal is become as strong as possible on selected main lifts, and add some lean mass.
100kg ish (maybe 20% bodyfat)
Main - Barbell Deadlifts
Secondary - FrontSquat variation
Main - Weighted Dips*
Secondary - ShoulderPress variation
Main - Weighted Pullups*
Secondary - Row variation
Main - Barbell Squats
Secondary - RomanianDeadlift variation
Main - Dumbbell Clean&Press
(Hang PowerClean & PushPress)
Secondary - CrucifixHolds
• Strength work with sets of 1-5 reps on the
main exercises. Start light, and ramp your
way up to heavy weights.
• Volume work with sets of 6+ reps on the
- Do one max reps set with bodyweight.
• The variations for the secondary exercises
can be performed with barbell, dumbbells,
machines or smith machine.
• Take days off when needed.
- Bodyweight Pullups
- Row variation
- Bodyweight Dips
- ShoulderPress variation
- FrontSquat variation
- RomanianDeadlift variation
Full Body Dumbbells Workout)
- Dumbbell FrontSquats
- Dumbbell RomanianDeadlifts
- Dumbbell Rows
- Dumbbell ShoulderPress
• Volume work with sets of 6+ reps.
• To be done on days when you don’t want
to go heavy, or if equipment is limited.
• All of the above exercises can seperatly
be done as mini “feeder” workouts for
double stimulation training.