Strength Gains Much More Consistent at a Higher Calorie Surplus?

Because it’s not worth doing?

XD

Had no interest in it.

There’s a lot, one of them is Dylan McKenna but I haven’t watched him in a long time so idk which video he said it in

I was told that there’s no point of gaining more than 2lbs per month as a beginner, yet how come when I bulk up to gain at least 4 to 5lbs per month my strength sky rockets and my size also increases tremendously and I’m an intermediate not even a beginner. Why was I lied about this? If i was bulking 5lbs per month for a 18 months straight from when I’d started lifting I’d be a monster by now yet instead I wasted a lot of time on lean bulking and cutting. Fml

Someone specifically told you this?

Op… just so you know . Most novice whom are untrained and have reached maturity will gain on average 10 to 30lbs the first year depending on ones potential.

1 Like

Quick reminder: I extended you the courtesy of allowing this alternate account when you were desperately asking for help 7 weeks ago being homeless, jobless, and struggling for food.

Glad to hear you apparently overcame those obstacles. Sure would be great if you had replied back in that thread explaining exactly how you resolved your situation.

But if you’re going to continue starting threads to discuss your training and diet plan, you’ll need to post under your original account only.

That problem has been resolved so I no longer need to discuss about it.

Again, glad to hear it. Kinda weird you didn’t so much as want to pop back into that thread to say thanks to the dozens of members who immediately offered a ton of advice to help your situation, but whatever.

So… your posting with this account is done and you can resume using your original account to discuss your training/nutrition since we don’t allow multiple accounts on the forum.

4 Likes