Strength Cycle Opinions Needed

not to beat a dead horse here but,

test and tren and a little dbol for good measure is just fine.
always been a favorite of several people I know

also mixing oils is not a problem,alot of people that have issues with this over think things imo.

just draw up whatever oils you are taking and inject simple.
like cortes said
“oil is oil”

[quote]gundecker wrote:
I was thinking weeks 5-8. Like you said, it’ll give time for the two enanthate esters to build up in my blood and be full tilt.

Saps, you and I talked about mixing oils in the same pin. You suggested awhile back just to pin separately. Have you tried recently mixing the oils in the same pin or are you still sticking with pinning two separate shots?

Cortes, could you elaborate on this mixing stuff a bit more? I tried researching it and had mixed opinions.[/quote]

I believe when I told you that GD I was drawing 2mls of TE and 1ml of TRE at a time and the thought of 3mls at once was not something I was down for as the only spot on my body I would dare try that is my VG and I wanted more rotation points than that. Later I ended up hitting my TE and TRE on different days so obviously they were separate shots.

As mentioned by so many if you’re comfortable with the volume you can absolutely just draw one and then draw the second. The second draw will take longer due to the lack of vacuum pressure you can get on the first draw by injecting air into the vial.

If i suggest a cycle for someone it is not only JUST for them, but on a forum it is also only a vague suggestion.

If you want to take a suggestion from a past post meant for someone else and apply it to yourself, that is fine - but do not think that i in any way think that this ‘cycle’ may be suitable for you.

Just wanted to make that clear - just in case you fuck up and expect me to somehow be accountable for your fuck up.

I regularly inject 3mls daily, but I certainly do not suggest it for most guys. I do think this is something which needs to be worked up to over a period of time and growth. A while back 2mls into my delts would sometimes create nearly unbearable “pressure” pain immediately post injection, lasting a few hours. If you’ve ever gotten this you know what I mean, as it is an entirely separate phenomenon from regular, sore, hard-muscle post injection pain. Now even with just over 3mls into the shoulder I don’t even notice anything 5 minutes later.

Again, though, if you are reading this and dumb enough to try it yourself on a whim, you’ll see why I recommend against it, and may well end up giving yourself and abscess.

My concern about mixing oils is…when drawing up one oil, you’re supposed to inject an equal amount of air into the vial as you withdraw. Do you just pull back the full amount of air and then just inject what you need into the first vial and then inject the rest of the air into the second vial and withdraw?

Does this make sense?

[quote]J-J wrote:
If i suggest a cycle for someone it is not only JUST for them, but on a forum it is also only a vague suggestion.

If you want to take a suggestion from a past post meant for someone else and apply it to yourself, that is fine - but do not think that i in any way think that this ‘cycle’ may be suitable for you.

Just wanted to make that clear - just in case you fuck up and expect me to somehow be accountable for your fuck up.[/quote]

J-J, I completely understand the “buyer beware” ideology you’re telling me. That is why I asked for others suggestions and opinions. I have read of some people running halotestin with no upcoming competition. But the majority of posts I’ve read dealt with some sort of competition within 8-10 weeks out.

[quote]gundecker wrote:
My concern about mixing oils is…when drawing up one oil, you’re supposed to inject an equal amount of air into the vial as you withdraw. Do you just pull back the full amount of air and then just inject what you need into the first vial and then inject the rest of the air into the second vial and withdraw?

Does this make sense?

[/quote]

I inject more air than is necessary into the vial and then just switch the one I draw from first/inject air into each day. That way the vial you won’t be pushing air into that day already has pressure inside to help the oil out.

Gundecker - the proper way of doing this is to inject the appropriate amount of air into the first vial but don’t aspirate anything. Just move the second vial, inject the air, draw from that one, then go back to the first which is already “pre-pressurized”.

Of course you might want to change the needle after piercing the rubber 3 times because it dulls the needle but I don’t bother…

Also, make sure you swab the rubber stoppers with alcohol before doing anything of course.

[quote]gundecker wrote:

Does this make sense?

[/quote]

[quote]DieSucka wrote:
Gundecker - the proper way of doing this is to inject the appropriate amount of air into the first vial but don’t aspirate anything. Just move the second vial, inject the air, draw from that one, then go back to the first which is already “pre-pressurized”.

Of course you might want to change the needle after piercing the rubber 3 times because it dulls the needle but I don’t bother…

Also, make sure you swab the rubber stoppers with alcohol before doing anything of course.

gundecker wrote:

Does this make sense?

[/quote]

That’s exactly what I was looking for!!