Strength Cycle for Sprinters - Ideas

Hi,

I’m a sprinter who is looking to put on some strength, lean muscle and more importantly train harder. I’ve previously done a couple cycles, most recently a winstrol and clen cycle to get me down to the desired bf% (6).

I’ve had a couple ideas but i would like to take this cycle more seriously so am seeking addvice from anyone willing to give me some!!

I’ve thought about possibly using Dbol for the desired strength effect but i dont want to gain a lot of water weight. So that led me to look at possibly EQ or Tren and running it with a testosterone? however, I’ve heard EQ to be not very effective.

I would love some feed back and advice on what steroid(s) to use - ideally STRENGTH is the key!

Also i’ve been training for around 5 years and my training atm consists of 3 weekly track sessions and 3 weights sessions (competition drug testing is not currently an issue). My diet is in top shape, something im rather obsessed about!!

thanks.

[quote]runfaster wrote:
Hi,

I’m a sprinter who is looking to put on some strength, lean muscle and more importantly train harder. I’ve previously done a couple cycles, most recently a winstrol and clen cycle to get me down to the desired bf% (6).

I’ve had a couple ideas but i would like to take this cycle more seriously so am seeking addvice from anyone willing to give me some!!

I’ve thought about possibly using Dbol for the desired strength effect but i dont want to gain a lot of water weight. So that led me to look at possibly EQ or Tren and running it with a testosterone? however, I’ve heard EQ to be not very effective.

I would love some feed back and advice on what steroid(s) to use - ideally STRENGTH is the key!

Also i’ve been training for around 5 years and my training atm consists of 3 weekly track sessions and 3 weights sessions (competition drug testing is not currently an issue). My diet is in top shape, something im rather obsessed about!!

thanks.[/quote]

20 days of 20-30mg dbol daily will treat you right, without that much water weight. Be careful in your track sessions though.

Since you’re a sprinter I wouldn’t run tren die to tren having a negative effect on cardio.

u take teen and then try to run ull make it about 30 feet then be gasping for air…