Strength Circuit for HP Mass Program

I really like that approach Mephisto, and thanks for setting it out in very clear detail. Initially I was going to do my strength circuits on the low volume weeks, but after seeing your plan I’m going to just throw in some ab and isolation work and allow supercompensation to occur from the previous weeks’ high volume blitz.

I’m at the tail end of week three at the moment and I’m ecstatic at how good I’m feeling after putting in daily 50-50 set, 2 hour workouts with sled work.

[quote]Random Weights wrote:
I really like that approach Mephisto, and thanks for setting it out in very clear detail. Initially I was going to do my strength circuits on the low volume weeks, but after seeing your plan I’m going to just throw in some ab and isolation work and allow supercompensation to occur from the previous weeks’ high volume blitz.

I’m at the tail end of week three at the moment and I’m ecstatic at how good I’m feeling after putting in daily 50-50 set, 2 hour workouts with sled work. [/quote]

Thanks RW,

I just drew off other ideas from other members on the forums.

Just remember less is always more so don’t be so quick to throw everything into your routine. Start with a few things and gradually build up your strength.

How are your results on this program so far? I start next week on this program… Because I live in sweden I have to do my own sled/prowler! Any tips?

[quote]Bohman wrote:
How are your results on this program so far? I start next week on this program… Because I live in sweden I have to do my own sled/prowler! Any tips?[/quote]

So far I’m loving the results.

My biggest tip would be to keep everything simple for the first 6 week cycle. Don’t over complicate anything.