T Nation

Street Legal F-1 Car

http://www.caparo-t1.com/

I’d hit it.

I’d wreck it.

0-160-km/h (0-100mph): <5 seconds
0-96km/h (0-60mph): <2.5 seconds

Now that is some performance.

While the performance is quite impressive, we’re still quite a way off from F1 performance.

[quote]pookie wrote:
While the performance is quite impressive, we’re still quite a way off from F1 performance.
[/quote]

What the shit are you talking about? 0-60 in 2.5 seconds, 200mph, and 3+ lateral and braking G’s? The only thing that isnt F-1 performance is 200mph, but its damn close.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
I’d wreck it.[/quote]

LOL – thanks, I needed that laugh.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
I’d wreck it.[/quote]

First things first, fatty. You wouldnt even fit in it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
I’d wreck it.

First things first, fatty. You wouldnt even fit in it.[/quote]

Hey, hey, no need to hurl insults just because I’m more of a man than you :wink:

[quote]sdspeedracer wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
I’d wreck it.

LOL – thanks, I needed that laugh.[/quote]

Haha, it’s true. I can be quite a lead-foot. Just look at the back tires on my truck. And that machine would just BEG me to push it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
pookie wrote:
While the performance is quite impressive, we’re still quite a way off from F1 performance.

What the shit are you talking about? 0-60 in 2.5 seconds, 200mph, and 3+ lateral and braking G’s? The only thing that isnt F-1 performance is 200mph, but its damn close.[/quote]

F1s can do 0-200 km/h in less than 4 seconds; they brake at 5G+ and can take turns between 4.5-5.5Gs.

The car’s performance is impressive, but compared to an actual F1 it couldn’t even make the 107% time cut off in qualifying. There’s no way it could keep up in lateral handling or braking.

Hell, Champ Cars appear similar to F1s on paper, but even they concede about 6 second per lap on the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal (the only circuit to host both F1 and Champ Car races.) Take into account that F1s have grooved tires, less wings, no turbo, a flat underbelly and various other measures to slow them down.

The only place where the T1 might be close is in top speed, but it would reach it much later. F1s aren’t optimized specifically for top speed, but for road handling. BAR Honda managed to get their F1 to 420km/h by reducing aerodynamic load for a publicity stunt last year.

Anyway, looking at the specs, how could that car even approach F1 performance? It has about half the horsepower, revs at half the RPMs, has steel brakes instead of carbon fiber ones and much less wings for aerodynamic loading… F1s cost millions to engineer and produce; it’s highly unlikely a saleable street car could ever compete with one.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Hey, hey, no need to hurl insults just because I’m more of a man than you ;)[/quote]

In what regards? You have a little more hair on your chest? Cause, thats about all I can think of…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Hey, hey, no need to hurl insults just because I’m more of a man than you :wink:

In what regards? You have a little more hair on your chest? Cause, thats about all I can think of…[/quote]

And my penis is way bigger than yours.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
And my penis is way bigger than yours. [/quote]

So I guess you got your hands on that porn MJ and I made together? You werent supposed to see that, you know.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
And my penis is way bigger than yours.

So I guess you got your hands on that porn MJ and I made together? You werent supposed to see that, you know.[/quote]

No, your buddy PGA told me he was disappointed when he saw your gerken.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
No, your buddy PGA told me he was disappointed when he saw your gerken.[/quote]

That mother…

But hey, if you do find those pornos, watch them. You might learn something.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
No, your buddy PGA told me he was disappointed when he saw your gerken.

That mother…

But hey, if you do find those pornos, watch them. You might learn something.[/quote]

There is nothing you can teach me except how to give a blow job.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
There is nothing you can teach me except how to give a blow job.[/quote]

I’m not gay, he* sucked my dick…

*PGA, that fag.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
There is nothing you can teach me except how to give a blow job.

I’m not gay, he* sucked my dick…

*PGA, that fag.[/quote]

But, you let him, queer. And don’t lie, he let you stick your little pickle in his ass, and you loved every moment.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
No, your buddy PGA told me he was disappointed when he saw your gerken.

That mother…

But hey, if you do find those pornos, watch them. You might learn something.

There is nothing you can teach me except how to give a blow job.[/quote]

Oh, and I’d say “well let MJ watch them, then” except, she’s already incredible at that. I know. :slight_smile:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Oh, and I’d say “well let MJ watch them, then” except, she’s already incredible at that. I know. :)[/quote]

Only because I told you how incredible she is.