Street Fighting For Fun

Hey I was just out Street Fighting for fun I took a good hit to the ribs. We were practicing some scenarios where a bunch of guys attack you and you defend and use one of your opponents as a human shield against other attackers it was very fun and leveled me up a little bit. I dont think I am much of a fighter but but by some of the body language I was sensing I guess I was doing great.

Getting into body building has been totally positive for me and having side hobbies is building on the foundation of health that I am laying for myself. I am really beginning to love being active and combative sports touches something primal in me as a young man.

Its also a good way to get my mind off of negativity I think ill take another class.

sanik

ahh…what?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
ahh…what?[/quote]

x2

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
ahh…what?[/quote]

why are you confused its pretty straight forward.

-guy goes Street Fighting
-guy gets some exp, he said he even level’d
-he managed to find some low level Street Fighters to test out some new skills and abilities he learned, most likely from his Street Fighting Master in the class he took. that guy must be a pretty high level.
-then he babbled about his personal life.

-Hey OP, since you leveled up, got any new gear you can wear? or abilities you can train? maybe one of those low level Street Fighters you took out dropped a leather chest piece or a copper helm!

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
ahh…what?

why are you confused its pretty straight forward.

-guy goes Street Fighting
-guy gets some exp, he said he even level’d
-he managed to find some low level Street Fighters to test out some new skills and abilities he learned, most likely from his Street Fighting Master in the class he took. that guy must be a pretty high level.
-then he babbled about his personal life.

-Hey OP, since you leveled up, got any new gear you can wear? or abilities you can train? maybe one of those low level Street Fighters you took out dropped a leather chest piece or a copper helm![/quote]

Ahhh… right…he leveled up… sometimes my comprehension is a little slow. Forgive me.

please reference this thread next time someone asks why i don’t post as much…

Go troll someplace else ass clown

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
please reference this thread next time someone asks why i don’t post as much…[/quote]

that is what I figured happened to you
ya bastid
kmc

Hey whats up I see a lot of Rah-Rah all up on this thread. If you need an explanation about why I was babbeling on about my personal life.

Well I guess my own life is the best reference point to speak from and since I am seriously undergoing a proccess of self actualization and regaining a lot of self esteem and starting to implement new habits into my life has all around been a positive experience for me and the course I took on Eliminative Street Fighting which was a raw personal encounter with reality rather then pretty moves has given me a few new tactics that I would use to protect myself from someone attacking me.

I hope that fucking explains it.

Makes sense right there. I feel ya son.

HAHA, wtf?

nope. I’m still all “wha? huh? did thi…” and shit. can you elaborate how street fighting adds to your positive outlook on life. Are you starting a fight club? Are you Tyler Durden? Did you take a book written by Chuck Pahlaniuk or a movie directed by Brian Singer a little too seriously? Please illuminate us with your philosophy.

[quote]sanik wrote:
Hey I was just out Street Fighting for fun I took a good hit to the ribs. We were practicing some scenarios where a bunch of guys attack you and you defend and use one of your opponents as a human shield against other attackers it was very fun and leveled me up a little bit. I dont think I am much of a fighter but but by some of the body language I was sensing I guess I was doing great.

Getting into body building has been totally positive for me and having side hobbies is building on the foundation of health that I am laying for myself. I am really beginning to love being active and combative sports touches something primal in me as a young man.

Its also a good way to get my mind off of negativity I think ill take another class.

sanik[/quote]

I do not think you meant you were street fighting , I think you meant you found a good work out for street fighting , I have been working out most of my life and fighting is what motivates me , so needless to say fighting is like a religion to me, I practice everyday

[quote]sanik wrote:
Hey whats up I see a lot of Rah-Rah all up on this thread. If you need an explanation about why I was babbeling on about my personal life.

Well I guess my own life is the best reference point to speak from and since I am seriously undergoing a proccess of self actualization and regaining a lot of self esteem and starting to implement new habits into my life has all around been a positive experience for me and the course I took on Eliminative Street Fighting which was a raw personal encounter with reality rather then pretty moves has given me a few new tactics that I would use to protect myself from someone attacking me.

I hope that fucking explains it.[/quote]

Ahh… what?

Is this post real? Sounds like an entry in a personal blog AKA shit nobody cares about.

you fail at T-Nation.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
nope. I’m still all “wha? huh? did thi…” and shit. can you elaborate how street fighting adds to your positive outlook on life. Are you starting a fight club? Are you Tyler Durden? Did you take a book written by Chuck Pahlaniuk or a movie directed by Brian Singer a little too seriously? Please illuminate us with your philosophy.[/quote]

Polo, sometimes you are just so dense.

Street fighting adds to his positive outlook on life because it’s similar to the movie Fight Club. So, after street fighting, he will look like Brad Pitt in FC and all the chicks will want him and he will get laid like a REAL T-Man and all of you haters will be asking for his help on how to street fight so you too can get some ass. Duh.

what the fuck are you talking about

This is where Towelie wanders into the thread and says “I have no idea whats goin’ on right now”

Is OP talking about a computer game perhaps?

i dont know what this guy is talking about but there are people out there streetfighting i was walking around the city and found these guys in unionsquare Union Square Fight Club - YouTube
funny thing was it took a whole hour b4 the cops came to stop em