Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat

[quote]lucidhaze wrote:
Killer Instinct owns all, nuff said![/quote]

this game did own all, this and primal rage to bad there dead games now.

[quote]lucidhaze wrote:
Killer Instinct owns all, nuff said![/quote]

I never understood this. Mortal Kombat, Killer Instict, and Primal Rage were poorly designed games. It was less about timing than it was being able to pull off the moves. Not that they weren’t fun, but they were more about the “ain’t it cool?” factor than balanced gameplay.

Really, Tekken is better than any of the other games mentioned. Unless you play someone who plays tournament level, then you realise that the gameplay is flawed and lame (being juggled for 10-20 seconds = really lame play)

Now Soul Caliber II, there’s a game…

[quote]BrwnbellyYankee wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Really. Street FIghter all the way. The original one was just badass.

the original, one player arcade with only ryu? or SF2[/quote]

The original Street Fighter was a terrible game. I think he means SF II.

That second movie was fuckin rowdy. Sakura:what do you see? Ryu:A chinese dude and a yellow ninja. The Ninja Gaiden run across the bridge was really badass.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:

I never understood this. Mortal Kombat, Killer Instict, and Primal Rage were poorly designed games… but they were more about the “ain’t it cool?” factor than balanced gameplay.

Now Soul Caliber II, there’s a game…[/quote]

now that you mention it that is true, when these games came out in like 95’ i was only ten years old and seeing all that blood was, well cool.

as far as tekken, i just dont like 3-d fighters, i will agree though that Soul Caliber is a pretty good game(for 3d)

[quote]JNG wrote:
This is another one.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/276650[/quote]

thanks.

i like the other one a little better, though. it’s mainly the music.