Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat

http://www.planetvids.com/html/Mortal-Kombat-vs-Street-Fighter.html

i wanna see more.

dude, that was great i havent seen that one yet. lmao @ Chunny coming back with ironmans proton cannon from Marvel vs Capcom, and the super cancelling is hilariously real combos.
they have another one on there before this on how and when the portal opened up…featuring sakura, ryu vs baraka and a guest star.

Thanks wufwugy! That was awesome. I loved the trading of strikes and kicks with both of them dodging the others.

I thought there might be a little more reward for Ken at the end though but that’s just the voiyer(spelling?) or perv in me.

That was awesome!

At least ken beat raiden… we all saw that comin.

Street figher rules.

[quote]BrwnbellyYankee wrote:
dude, that was great i havent seen that one yet. lmao @ Chunny coming back with ironmans proton cannon from Marvel vs Capcom, and the super cancelling is hilariously real combos.
they have another one on there before this on how and when the portal opened up…featuring sakura, ryu vs baraka and a guest star. [/quote]

got a link?

stuff like this is awesome.

This is another one.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Street figher rules.[/quote]

That’s a bunch of bullshit. Raiden is the god damn God of thunder and lightning. How the hell does surfer bro-brah Ken beat him?!

WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE?!?! Street Fighter beats Mortal Kombat? Fuck that!

Some trivia for y’all… they got Raiden from one of the characters in " Big Trouble in Little China "

[quote]thabigdon24 wrote:
Some trivia for y’all… they got Raiden from one of the characters in " Big Trouble in Little China "

[/quote]

I remember reading that he is based off “Raiden” or “Raijin”, the god of thunder and lightning in Japanese mythology. It was said the he maintained his powers by eating children! lol!

[quote]JNG wrote:
This is another one.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/276650[/quote]

this is the one i was talking about
ps MK is for noobs, raidin sucks balls he deserves to die.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Street figher rules.

That’s a bunch of bullshit. Raiden is the god damn God of thunder and lightning. How the hell does surfer bro-brah Ken beat him?!

[/quote]

Lets not kid ourselves here, we’ve already come to the conclusion that street fighter rules.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
thabigdon24 wrote:

I remember reading that he is based off “Raiden” or “Raijin”, the god of thunder and lightning in Japanese mythology. It was said the he maintained his powers by eating children! lol!

[/quote]

Im sure you are right…ever see Big Trouble? The guy looked just like the Raiden on mortal combat, even had the glowing eyes , chinese hat thing, and very similar white clothes, i think he also had something to do with zapping people if im not mistaken…peculiar

[quote]BrwnbellyYankee wrote:
JNG wrote:
This is another one.

this is the one i was talking about
ps MK is for noobs, raidin sucks balls he deserves to die.[/quote]

When was the last Street Fighter game made? Like 93?! Combos wern’t even invented by that time! Tekken could kick Street Fighter’s ass!

[quote]JNG wrote:
This is another one.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/276650[/quote]

That took some serious talent to make. MAD! THUMBS UP!

The last street fighter was Street fighter III:3rd Strike and it came out in 99-00. When did the last GOOD mortal kombat game come out, 98 with mk4. tekken and all 3d fighters blow, there for button mashing scrubs, except soul caliber

Really. Street FIghter all the way. The original one was just badass.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Really. Street FIghter all the way. The original one was just badass.[/quote]

the original, one player arcade with only ryu? or SF2

Killer Instinct owns all, nuff said!