Strawberry Grow!

Anybody have an ETA on the Strawberry Grow!? Will it be low-carb?

[quote]Zell959 wrote:
[/quote]

according to the protein page it’s low carb, can’t help with the eta, but I hope soon…I was sort of waiting to put in my next order until it was ready…but I’m down to my last couple of jugs.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
Zell959 wrote:

according to the protein page it’s low carb, can’t help with the eta, but I hope soon…I was sort of waiting to put in my next order until it was ready…but I’m down to my last couple of jugs.
[/quote]

Nice big jugs. 2 lbs each.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
Zell959 wrote:

[/quote]

What chaps my hide is there hasn’t been any Grow! in a month or so. I can’t find it anywhere, which sucks because I really like it as a great protein source. Part of my diet was based around Grow!. I’ve been forced to drink Whey…which is better than nothing…but it sure the hell ain’t Grow!

I would really like to know when I can expect to start ordering again. What
to do…what to do…

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
Zell959 wrote:

[/quote]

You leave my jugs alone you fucking pervert.

[quote]IronRaider wrote:

What chaps my hide is there hasn’t been any Grow! in a month or so. I can’t find it anywhere, which sucks because I really like it as a great protein source. Part of my diet was based around Grow!. I’ve been forced to drink Whey…which is better than nothing…but it sure the hell ain’t Grow!

to do…what to do…[/quote]

What planet do you live on? Grow! hasn’t been OUT of stock in months!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
IronRaider wrote:

to do…what to do…

[/quote]

Planet Illinois. It’s the flat one with all the crime just south of yours.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
IronRaider wrote:

to do…what to do…

Planet Illinois. It’s the flat one with all the crime just south of yours.

[/quote]

Sigh…just placed an order for three jugs. Thanks for pointing it out. It was out…and it seemed as though it was about a month ago or that it was out of stock.

This is what I get for not paying attention. I guess my teachers were right.

Peace

[quote]IronRaider wrote:

Sigh…just placed an order for three jugs. Thanks for pointing it out. It was out…and it seemed as though it was about a month ago or that it was out of stock.

Peace[/quote]

besides, with all those long cruises for plunder and wenches, how do you really keep track?

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
IronRaider wrote:

Peace

besides, with all those long cruises for plunder and wenches, how do you really keep track?

[/quote]

LOL…exactly bro…thanks for the laugh…

Any word?
I need to get a couple of things. I know that the day I order it’ll be announced.
Hell, I guess that means I should hurry up and do it, huh?
mmmm…strawberry…