Strategies to Get hCG Prescribed?

Just about every doctor will not prescribe hCG.

What are the strategies to get them to prescribe it? Could be anything.

Where you are located definitely can shape the conversation, as well as your age. Testes getting smaller and softer? Testes ache? Are you needing to preserve fertility?

1 Like

I am in Quebec and I am relatively young.

No issues with anything since I am not on TRT yet.

Health care in Qc is particuliar, good for some things but not the best for TRT.

Could go see a doctor in northern usa if it’s the way to go.

Do you have compounding pharmacies there? Tell them what you are looking for and why, fertility preservation etc.

Do you have doctors there that work outside the Provençal healthcare system?

Probably but you would need a script, you can’t just go there and ask for stuff

Some work outside the public system but it doesnt make a difference.

Not sure but I think there is guidelines provided by their association and they don’t want to do anything else in fear of retaliation.

For endo 50 mg delatestryl Intramuscular per week is the way to go.

For urologist its garbage androgel.

You would need to tell lies, like you want to have kids and it’s required by your religion to make them without a break or something like that.

Open to suggestions.

Plus doctors wont care about small testis

Hi jasmincar, I’m also from Québec, and the only way to get HCG is to have the intention of having kids. You can try novaldex or clomid in peptides.
Good luck

For what its worth, my doctor would only prescribe either T. Cypionate or HCG by themselves and refused to prescribe both at the same time. I showed him the two studies on HCG found in the stickies and brought along comprehensive blood work that I paid out of pocket to have done(he refused to test anything that I wanted). Now he is willing to prescribe HCG along with the T. Cypionate as long as I jerk off into a cup at the doctors office for a semen analysis.

Bring your doctor some data to support what you want, along with whatever stories you need to tell, and if they’re even slightly open minded you might be able to get it.