Strange Text from Old Man

[quote]theBird wrote:
Thanks for the advice friends.

I returned a text message to him;
bird: Hi J. I think you have the wrong bird. Sorry I didnt msg earlier as I was at the gym. Let me know if your still free over the weekend for coffee.

note: He knows that my gf, ladyBird, is in town this weekend, so he must know Im not accepting/encouraging him with any sexual advances. Im just trying to send the message that im ok with it all.

Once again friends, thanks for the advice.

Bird. Word.

tweet[/quote]

I think you handled it in the best way possible. He may still need to kill you though, its just how it goes sometimes.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
Thanks for the advice friends.

I returned a text message to him;
bird: Hi J. I think you have the wrong bird. Sorry I didnt msg earlier as I was at the gym. Let me know if your still free over the weekend for coffee.

note: He knows that my gf, ladyBird, is in town this weekend, so he must know Im not accepting/encouraging him with any sexual advances. Im just trying to send the message that im ok with it all.

Once again friends, thanks for the advice.

Bird. Word.

tweet[/quote]

I think you handled it in the best way possible. He may still need to kill you though, its just how it goes sometimes.[/quote]

He just wants to sit you on his lap and tell you some stories about the good ol’ days, Bird.

seriously fucking lol at this shining gifs

You got trolled by J :stuck_out_tongue:

April’s fool.

Is it possible he gave you the wrong number and someone is fucking with you?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:
BTW, why was the SAMA forum closed? [/quote]

I dunno, there was all this sex and male behavior, not the best examples of male behavior either…

Douchebag got so stalky he opened up T-Nation to the risk of litigation thats why.

Assclown.[/quote]

Believing this version of the story

If you’re talking about BG, he did a pretty thorough job laying out the evidence to demolish this theory.

From what I have read, and while perhaps not 100% responsible, Hallowed and what’s-her-name being completely fucking tapped (in more ways than one, I suppose) were MAJOR catalysts in getting that section tossed from the site.

What gets deleted and what is not is so terribly informative when it comes to inching closer to the truth.

Game, all the way, no illusions when it comes to human behavior and you guys are going down the wrong path.

No worries, you will find out eventually.

Update:

He had acknowledged the last txt I sent him with a “thanks bird” and that is the last I have heard from him.
Will be interesting if I bump into him in town over the weekend.

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:
Update:

He had acknowledged the last txt I sent him with a “thanks bird” and that is the last I have heard from him.

tweet[/quote]

By “bump into” do you mean tap nutsacks?

[quote]theBird wrote:
Update:

tweet[/quote]

Well, it’s clear you’re a homophobe* by not sucking his dick or at least letting him ram something in your ass.

• As the word is apparently defined in popular culture.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
Update:

tweet[/quote]

Well, it’s clear you’re a homophobe* by not sucking his dick or at least letting him ram something in your ass.

• As the word is apparently defined in popular culture.[/quote]

Indeed, and as such i have also been labeled.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
Update:

tweet[/quote]

By “bump into” do you mean tap nutsacks?
[/quote]

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
Update:

tweet[/quote]

• As the word is apparently defined in popular culture.[/quote]

Best posts.

Update:

Walked into my usual cafe at 10:30am thinking it would be safe to enter at that late time of the morning. I walked in and the place looked quiet.

As I walked in I saw J sitting at the bar reading a paper. If he looked up he would of been looking directly at me from only 4 meters away. I froze, paused, and then after I noticed he hadnt made eye contact with me, I turned and exited. Im not sure if he had seen me enter or not… but I would of found it all too awkward.

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:
Update:

Walked into my usual cafe at 10:30am thinking it would be safe to enter at that late time of the morning. I walked in and the place looked quiet.

As I walked in I saw J sitting at the bar reading a paper. If he looked up he would of been looking directly at me from only 4 meters away. I froze, paused, and then after I noticed he hadnt made eye contact with me, I turned and exited. Im not sure if he had seen me enter or not… but I would of found it all too awkward.

tweet[/quote]

quit stalling and just suck the guy off Birdy. He sounds lonely

It’s only gay if you get a boner

[quote]The-German wrote:
Is it possible he gave you the wang number and someone is fucking with you? [/quote]